Rocket[Explicit]

Bey's POV
Jay and I are back from dinner and he really turns me on. We are getting ready for bed and he is left in his boxers getting in bed. I change infront of him putting on his T-shirt and taking my panties off. He was on his phone so he didn't even see me change. I get under the covers with him and he kisses me goodnight and puts the phone down. I said goodnight back and he held me as usual with his arms around my waist and his face in my neck. I took his hand that is infront of my waist and held and guided it too my pussy. I started making his hand finger me to turn him on. I am soaking. All of a sudden he gets on top of me and rips his boxers off and he is already hard and enters me. He starts going ham and I'm shocked cause I didn't think he was paying attention.
Jay: you don't think I saw that sexy shit you was doin while changing. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you! Mm you got good pussy
Bey: yeah Jay do you feel good inside me? Ugh fuck!
Jay: baby, I'm gon bust soon*goes faster*
Bey: *smirks* is your rocket gonna shoot?
Jay:*giggles* I'm bout to put you in outer space 😜
Bey:*wraps legs around his waist* mm, baby!
Jay: Bey you gon make me bust in you! Imma nut lemme pull out
Bey: hold it!
Jay: but ba-
Bey: Jay, you always make me hold it mmm you hold it now.
Jay: Bey I'm gonna-
Bey: NO!
Jay: Bey if you don't lemme *out of breath* get out of your legs! Ah shit!
Bey: Nope! You're gonna wait!
I couldn't help it, my rocket burst inside her. I tried pulling out but I couldn't.
Bey: JAY!
I finished cumming inside my wife.
Jay: you always said you wanted my child
Bey: *kisses him* just a little nervous.
Jay: Bey, we'll get through it and we don't know for sure that you are. *pulls out*
Bey:rocket to waterfall

 *pulls out*Bey:rocket to waterfall