Curryonce [2](Explicit)

Stephen POV
Steph: YEA YOU FUCKIN LOVE DADDY HITTIN IT FROM THE BACK?? *slaps her ass pounding into it*
Bey:*moans* YEA DADDY I FUCKING LOVE IT! You finna make me mmmmmm squiirttt!!
Bey and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary and I'm givin her some dick tn. We were planning to go out for dinner but we both got horny before we left and we end up fuckin hard. We're on the bed and I'm hitting it from the back as I grab her hair. We been at it for an hour and have no plan stopping anytime soon. I look down and I see her cumming all on my dick.
Steph: *slaps her ass as hard as he can* DID YOU JUST CUM WITHOUT MY FUCKIN PERMISSION?! YOU FINNA GET PUNNISHED NOW!
Bey: OWWW!! NOO!! I'm ssorry daddy. It felt so good
I pull out of her and she gives me the saddest look ever. I almost fell for it, but imma still punish that ass.
Bey: nonono, Baby, please put it back inside me. I promise I'll be better!
Steph: Nope, you gotta please yourself if you want for nut for the next 5 minutes. Then I'll go back in.
Bey: NO Daddy!
She stands up and pushes me against the wall and makes out with me.
Bey: your lips taste like heaven.
She starts jerking me off and I slighty push her to the bed.
Steph: no, now sit there. Imma go to take a piss anyways
After I'm done, I go back out and see her pleasing herself. It's only been 2 minutes and I can't resist. Fuck. I get right ontop of her and stick my hard dick back inside, nearly making me wanna nut. I throw her legs over my shoulders and pound into her. She squirts and makes all types of noises, letting me know I'm fuckin her good.
Bey: mmm Daddy couldnt mmm uh resist huh?
Steph: mm nope fuck! This pussy so fuckin good.
Bey: Ugh DADDY! IM GONNA CUM SOON! Please Cum in me daddy! I know you wanna bust it all up in me!
Steph: FUCK YEA IMM GONNA CUM INSIDE YOU! CUM WITH ME UGH FUCK!!*both release*
Bey: FUCK YEA BUST IT ALL UP IN ME!
I thrust my body forward holding her legs as I release my nut deep inside her wet pussy. We take a deep breath and take a break with me still inside her. Both of us out of breath. All of a sudden, she gets this worried face.
Bey:*trys pushing him off* FUCK! Ppull out of me! Rn! *crying*
I pull out and am so confused.
Steph: What's wrong baby? Is it something I did??
Bey: No, omg, Stephen. I don't think I took birth control. And I don't have any morning after pills! Fuck! I'm so sorry baby!
Steph: Why you sorry babe? We can go tmr morning and get them no?
Bey: what if it's too late? And I end up with your baby? Would you leave me?
Steph: Beyoncé, are you kidding me? I always imagine is growing old together having us a couple of kids. *kisses her deep* I love you soo much.
Bey: I love you too. I'm just nervous
Steph: Relax baby. I'm not goin anywhere. I'm dedicated to you. We'll go in the morning to get the pills if you want.
Bey: thank you baby!! But there's no way I'll be able to walk in the morning*giggles*
Steph: *sticks himself back in and watches her face* oh yea, daddy fucked ya good then. Too bad we missed dinner
Bey: I don't regret it*smirks*
I start goin hard again makin the room shake. All of a sudden, she flips us around which I don't even know how she did and starts riding me. Watching them tities move and bounce infront of me and watching her face in euphoria and I look at her pussy on my dick and the sight makes me wanna nut. She's squirting making puddles in the bed. She bends down and gives me hickies on her neck as I do to her. I grope her ass as she's riding me.
Steph: Fuck! Bey! Your pussy good. You know how to fuckin ride
Bey: only for you baby! Mm fuck!
She reaches behind and starts rubbing my balls. I instantly nut and busts right up inside her but she's Dosent stop riding as she cums on my dick too. She rides faster.
Steph: Fuck baby! I'm busting alll up in you! Fuck! You betta cum on this dick
Bey: fuck you feel so good baby!
I finish putting my seeds in her but she's still riding fast and bouncy. I don't even have the strength to move her. Without knowing, I feel myself bust inside her again two minutes later. All of a sudden, she stops and slickly handcuffs my hands to the bead board of the bed.
Steph: BEY! YOU BETTER FUCKIN TAKE THESE CUFFS OFF!
Bey: * hops off his dick* Hhaaahaha! Nope! My turn now baby.
She stands and sits her juicy pussy on my face. It taste like fuckin strawberry's.
Bey: eat my pussy babe!
I start licking her clit as she rides my face. My face drowning in her wetness. I find her spot with my tongue and fuck my tongue into it!
Bey: AH FUCK IM CUMMING!
She cums on my tongue and I slurp her juices and cum all up. She gets off and gets off the bed.
Bey: good boy. Now for this.
She crawls from the end of the bed to my dick. She sticks her ass out in the air and smirks at me while putting my boner in her mouth. Which I'm still surprised how she could take my whole dick in her mouth concerning it's this big

I thrust my hips up into her mouth and she strokes my dick while sucking which nearly made me nut but she stops

Steph: aww comon Bey wait what are you doing?
She giggles. She blindfolds me.
Bey:*whispers in his ear* it's a surprise daddy.
I hear her leave the room and 2 minutes later, as I'm cuffed to the bed confused, she comes back in and I can feel her get right back into position. She smells like grapefruit. All of a sudden, I feel my penis enter her something wet almost like her pussy but not really. Whatever it is, I start fucking it and she sucks my dick ontop of it. I arch my back, curl my toes and moan. I'm so close to nutting. I finally reach my climax.
Steph: FUCK BEY IM GONNA NUT!
I thrust my hips up and nut all in her mouth. It feels good pumping my cum into her mouth while she strokes me with something wet. She takes my blindfold off and stares at me showing her swallowing my load. She backs up and I looked down to see omg
Steph: Beyonce, was I fucking, a grapefruit??
Bey: yup. So when I'm at meetings, you can fuck grapefruit thinking it's pussy.
Steph: *laughs* where the fuck you get that idea from?!
Bey: *giggles* internet!
She cleans up all the grapefruit juice that my dick and balls were covered in.
Bey: you know I like that you don't shave your pubes. It's nice and fuzzy*giggles and take his hand cuffs off as she rides him*
We fuck the night away and eventually collapse and finish at 5 am. Shiiit, and we started at 8pm. I lay with her in my arms. I'm thinking back to when she meantioned the possibility of pregnancy. I know we ain't engaged or married, but I'm so in love and dedicated to her. I wouldn't mind a miny us.

 I wouldn't mind a miny us