Maury (2)[Explicit]

Drake's POV
The thought of them fucking makes me so hard. I sit next to Julius on the couch and Bey gets on her knees. She unbuckles Julius belt first, unzipping him, and pulling down his pants and boxers and his gigantic dick popped up.

 She unbuckles Julius belt first, unzipping him, and pulling down his pants and boxers and his gigantic dick popped up

Drake: Nice Dick Bro!! No wonder Bey got pregnant with twins from you
Bey and Julius laugh.
Julius: ahaha thanks man, how big is yours? Bey do him
She simply pulls my pants down with my boxers and my dick pops up.

 Julius: ahaha thanks man, how big is yours? Bey do himShe simply pulls my pants down with my boxers and my dick pops up

[Alleged real photo of Drake]
Julius: big but I think mine is bigger no offense.
Drake: *smirks* I'm not all the way hard yet
Bey strokes both of our cocks and places his dick in her mouth first and he moans and leans back his head. She's slurpin his dick good. He grabs her hair. I get turned on by this, I start jerking off. She looks up at me and switches to sucking my dick. Julius gets off the couch and rasises her butt in the air and strips her butt ass naked. He goes under and starts slurping her pussy. She moans on my dick making me want to nut already. Her pussy is dripping.
Julius: fuck, I could slide right into your soaking pussy baby
Bey: please baby, I want you in me soo badly. Take your shirts off guys. Don't be shy
We both take our shirts off, now fully naked. Julius slides and start pounding her from behind. Her ass jiggling is such a turn on. Imma nut soon. She takes my dick out of her mouth and my dick is drenched in her spit. She starts jerking me off and I'm about to lose it. Julius hovers over her and pounds her and they both look at me.
Julius: bey, looks like he's about to cum.
Bey: mmmm fuck! Cum baby! Cum in my mouth
She puts her mouth back on my dick and I let me load into her mouth. Once I finish, she pushes Julius away and pulls out of her.
Bey: I wanna take this to the bedroom.
Julius lifts me up and carry's me bridal style as Drake hops on Julius back like a lil kid. We all laugh. We head upstairs and he throws us both on the bed. Drake stands up next to him.
Drake: do you have condoms?
Julius: in the nightstand.
I go in there and grab two packets. I open mine up and slide it right on. I open Julius packet
Drake: Julius, imma put this on you
He looked shocked. I grab his dick which it twitched in my hand. Bey starts fingering herself watching me grab his dick. I slowly slide the condom on his dick that barely fits.
Julius: thanks Drake
Drake: np!
I lay on the bed as Bey hops on me bout to ride the life outta me. Her ass facing my face.
Bey: I can take you both. Julius put your dick inside me. I want both of you two to pound the hell outta me. Make me forget what happened today. Fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk tmr.
Julius pushes her back a little bit. He carefully pushes his dick in her. I can feel his dick rub against mine as he goes in. He gets all the way in and our privates are soaked. We both immediately go ham and Julius and I's balls slap against eachother and we feel each other's dick. I thrust up as fucks her in front. She starts squirting from how fast we are fucking her. Julius and I are getting close as Bey is already cumming left and right.
Drake: oh fuck! I'm gonna nut!
Julius: imma bust too!!
We both shoot our cum in the condom and give a few hard thrusts getting it inside.
Bey: fuck! It feels so fucking good! Cum in the con-
Wait, AH! I think the condoms broke! Both of you pull ugh out right now!
We finish cumming and pull out to see that Julius and I's condom broke. She starts breaking down
Bey: I'm gonna be pregnant again? Ugh!
J&D: omg we're so sorry!
Julius: don't you have any morning after pills?
Bey: I ran out.
Drake: well, we'll just go in the morning that's all. Don't worry baby
I kiss her neck and so does Julius. I lift Bey up and stand up next to Julius.
Bey: I guess*stops crying*
I take my broken condom off and so does Julius. She starts rubbing herself and I can't stop staring st Julius big leaking dick. I wanna jerk him off.
Bey: Drake, it's real obvious you wanna jerk Julius off. Just do it! Jerk eachother off and shoot on this pussy!
I immediately turn towards Julius and grab his moist dick and he grabs mine too. I start jerking him off fast.
Julius: you don't think I've noticed you staring at this cock the whole time. And how good it felt rubbing against yours huh?
Drake: ffucckkk you noticed? I'm sorry. It's just so big and to look at
Julius: ik. Your light skin hairy cock is a turn on too. He rubs my tip and balls and that is gonna make me bust right here.
Drake: oh shit.*both turn and point dicks towards Bey's pussy* imma nut!! Fuck yea!
Julius: same here oh shit!
We both jerk eachother and cum all over Bey's pussy. It feels so fuckin good. For the rest of the night, we give her a good pounding.
Morning
Bey's POV
I wake up and see Drake and Julius lay beside me completely naked and our bodies covered in nut. I totally forgot about everything that happened yesterday and my punani feels paralyzed. Ah, just what I needed.