The threesome(3) [EXTREMELY EXPLICIT‼️🔞]

Jay's POV
I yawn and wake up and see Chris and Bey next to me. I can't believe I had a threesome and also fucked Chris in the ass. I wann know what it feels like. Maybe he can pound me. Bey's pussy us bomb too. Fuck I've missed hers since we broke up. I look under the covers and see Chris has a boner and Bey's pussy is leaking. I go under the covers and take Chris long light skin dick and deep throat him. He barely budges. I finger Beyoncé and I hear her moan. She's so fuckin sexy. I'm getting harder. I start going faster on fucking Chris dick with my other hand, I groop his balls and then I hear him moan. It's the balls that will get you closer to cum.
Chris POV
I wake up to see Bey moaning and feeling my dick get swallowed. Bey is staring right in my eyes as she looks like she's about to orgasm.

I feel like I'm about to as well

Fuck

Fuck. I kiss bey and make out with her while I'm half asleep half awake.
Bey: mmm. Is he sucking your dick.
I lift the covers and see him sucking hard. It only turns me on more. I look at Bey.
Bey: mmm nut in his mouth. Just cum Chris. It'll feel nice and relaxing to shoot yo load in his mouth.
Chris: ahh fuck I'm cumming!!!
I cum right into his mouth. I shoot a decent load but I'm just too tired and bey just orgasmed too.
Jays POV
I looked up as Chris came in my mouth and saw his sexy reaction

Jays POV I looked up as Chris came in my mouth and saw his sexy reaction

Fuck he's hot. No wonder he gets bitches. He passed right back out. Bey giggled and seductively looks at me. I get ontop of her but she pushes me away and gets up.
Bey: stay right there. ,s
She heads out and I watch Chris sleep until Bey comes back in the room and throws a bucket of water on us. Chris and I immediately jump up.
Bey: Comon y'all! I want us to fuck everywhere today. Follow me.
Chris: where she takin us?
Jay: no idea.
We follow her outside and she jumps in the pool.
Jay: we skinny dippin? What about our neighbor drake?
Bey: he can watch now comon in.
Chris and I jump in and it is hot as hell outside. Our pool has a cave like waterfall in it. We sit in it behind the waterfall where I've fucked jay before. We all kiss and She rubs her pussy. We try to touch her but she pushes us away.
Bey: I wanna watch you both fuck again.
Jay: um. Ok. But Chris. Um wwooulld a um
I look at his big ass dick nervous to ask. I mean look at that thing!

*cant show whole photo cause it'll get deleted but it's an actual photo of Chris*Chris: *smirks* want me to put this big dick in your ass this time? Huh?Jay: yes

Chris: *smirks* want me to put this big dick in your ass this time? Huh?
Jay: yes.
I lay down and spread my legs open. Bey a moanin mess watching us.
Bey: just fuck him you pussy.
Chris: aye imma beat your pussy up after him.
Bey: I'll be waiting zaddy!
He slowly insterts his dick as I scream on the top of my lungs until he's all the way in. He starts thrusting and it actually feels pretty good.
Chris: you like it don't you? *whispering in his neck*
Jay: fuck yeah!
As we stare into each others eyes as he's thrusting, he kisses me. I look at Bey coming over and we all kiss each other. 
Bey: Chris. How does it feel?
Chris: like a nice tight pussy. Mm fuck it's makin me wanna nut.
I keep jerking my dick ready to ejaculate.
Jay: cum in my ass boi. Do it. Imma cum!
I shoot my big load all over me and Chris. As I'm shooting, bey crawls over sitting on my mouth as she's sucking my dick.
Chris: fuck that's hot! Shit I'm cumin!
He leans forward and thrust his cum in me. It feels weird but good. Bey cums on my toungue. He pulls out and shoots the rest all on our bodies. We all finish and lay down together. We're out of breath.
Chris: first time fuckin in ass, getting fucked in ass and skinny dipping fuck wit my girl and her ex. Wow
Jay: yeah. Didn't see this one coming
Bey: yea but I liked it. I wanna date you both. We can do this every night. I love the both of you!
Jay: so we can all date now? You want me back? Cause I missed you!
Bey: *kisses him* yes baby. Chris, can we a-
He toungues Beyoncé and crawls on both our bodies. I never thought I would kiss a male but he did it. He kissed me and I'm getting aroused.
J&B: so is that a yes?
Chris: fuck yea. I love you both soo much. Not just for sex, but for the love we all have. Jay, I ain't ever thought I would be attracted to another male but ya proved me wrong. And Bey, I would Jay to be with us. Especially if it means I get sex from him.
I get even harder and start jerking off. Aww that was so sweet of Chris to say that.
Jay:aww that was sweet Chris. I never thought I'd be attracted to a male as well. But with your personality and body, it kills me. Seeing how you make bey so happy and you've always been so nice to me. Mmm come here!
I grab his head and make out with him. We go another round and stay here.
Chris: i gotta piss.
Jay: me too
Bey: me three. Just piss here.
Bey pees and Chris and I let it go. We ah.
Chris: *gasps* BEYONCÉ! We never used protection!
Bey: so?
Jay: so. You got our cum in you. You can get preg-
Bey: I'm just fuckin wit ya! Ofc I did!
We laugh and finish up. We get back in the water and head back inside the house.
Bey's POV
We all wanna shower. Before we get in there, Jay vends me over on the bed and sticks his penis in my fat dripping pussy.
Jay: you like daddy dick? HuH? Chris our yo dick in my ass!
He shoves his dick in him and fucks him from behind. I feel Jay tightening up. Fuck his dick feels good. I cum left and right.
Bey: Jay you ready to fill my pussy up with your warm cum? Pulse your warm big nut inside me. Fuck I feel your balls getting ready!
Jay: oh yeah baby!
Chris: you Berta cum in that pussy! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum in you! Mmm fuck!!
Bey: cum in his ass chris!
Chris cums and thrust his hips into Jays ass
Jay: I'm Cumming!
He ejaculates into my pussy, cause me to squirt.
B&C&J: FUCK!
They both pull out and cum drips outta my pussy.
Bey: I have an idea. You two stay here for five minutes. Do whatever you want.
I head into the bathroom and close the door. I hear them start to fuck each other. I go in the medicine cabinet and take the pill again. I look at myself proud in the mirror. I go the bath giant bathtub we have and fill it up. Jay and Chris are soo loud, I hear them through the wall. Well to be fair, this is the bedroom bathroom. The water finishes and I put rose pedals that I keep in the closet and put them in the water. This tub is soo big it can fit 3 people perfectly. I walk to the door and open it a peak and see Jay cumming in Chris ass.
Chris: fuck! jay! Bust all up in my ass. That's it!
When Jay finishes and pulls out, Chris spreads his legs open and I see the cum ooze out of him. Sexy. I scream:
Bey: oh boys! Come here!
I hop in the water and they slowly enter. Their mouths dropped when they saw me in the tub.
Jay: are we surfbortin?
Bey: yes baby.
They get right in and Chris makes out with me. Jay joins in as well.
Bey: lemme wash you up.
I was them both up and many rounds later. We done. Basically the whole week, we fucked. But things started getting serious between all three of us and jay moved in with us. I never expected this to happen but I'm glad it did.
*Never wrote something so inappropriate but however it was a REQUEST so. But idk. Might delete. Should I? Comment below if I should. I think this might be the last chapter of "The Threesome". If y'all have any other request or comments or ideas, PLEASE comment below.*