"The Talk"(ft.Chris Brown)[3]Explicit

*Requested*
Sirs POV
I look to my right as we're sitting in the pool like bathtub, and I see Chris jerking off hard underwater. He's going hard. I get hard and do the same. I glance at dad and he's still watching tv. I face Chris as we jerk off together. We let out a loud moan. Dad suddenly comes over and he starts jerking off. He grabs both our dicks and jerks both of us off. We all get into a circle and we rub our penises together underwater. We go back to looking down as we jerk off underwater and Chris is ready to explode. He's shaking
Jay: damn boy you gonna spaz out
Chris: *grunts loud* IM CUMMING FUCK
He shoots his big load underwater and it looks so cool. He's having a huge orgasm tho. I see dad getting close
Jay: FUCK NUT WITH ME SIR CUM WITH YKUR DADDY FUCK
I yell and shoot my load underwater and so does dad. We all shoot our last nut but are still hard. We all look down watching our cum float.
Jay: haha, it does look cool.
We get out of the pool like bathtub and go into the master bedroom. We all jump on the bed naked and wet. Dad accidentally turns the porn channel on. I start jerking immediately.
Jay: oops, so-
Chris: nah leave it on. I'm horny again.
Dad turns around and sits on the bed with Chris and I jerking. I grab a pillow and pretend it's a pussy. I put my dick on it and hump it.

Chris and dad do the same as we all face eachother Jay: good idea mmm son

Jay: good idea mmm son. Fuck.
Dad was thrust pounding his pillow and Chris stood up against the bed fucking his pillow like this...

Jay: Sir take note on mmm how Chris is ugh fuk pounding his pillow. Lady's love a good stroke.
He starts going a lil faster. Dad is about to explode. I look at his dick humping the pillow spilling clear liquid?
Sir: dad, what is that? Water?
Jay: haha, no it's precum. It's what comes out before you cum ugh like this! I'm nutting!!!
I watch his dick shoot ropes of white cum all over the pillow and bed. Chris throws his pillow, holds his dick and shoots his cum all over the bed. I cum all over the bed too. We all moan and look at us shooting our loads. We finish up and look at eachother.
Sir: wow. Were we that horny?
Jay: ahahaha I guess so. Felt good tho.
Chris: yea.
Sir: Dad, you said I should give the ladies a good stroke like this?
I hunch over the edge of the bed over a pillow and stroke the pillow.
Jay: yep good job son. Now show us how you would pound her. A lot of ladies like a good pounding
I pound the pillow and stop.
Chris: nice my man. Yo he gotta get a girl now.
Sir: haha, yea for sure. What do y'all wanna do now? We got the whole week to ourselves. I wanna spend the whole week naked.
They both nod.
Chris: we could just jerk and chill the whole week. I gotta take a leak y'all.
He walks over to the bedroom bathroom.
Jay: I gotta go too. You?
We both head to the bathroom and use it. We hop back in the shower and this one is a lik different. We sit down and we just have a nice talk.
Sir: so, y'all said it's ok that we just jerked off together right?
Jay: I mean as long as you're ok with it. We jerk with our homies to this day.
Chris: yea for sure.
Sir: it's so cool to just see what made me
Jay: ahahhaha, yea *grabs semi-hard dick* this python made you.
We all laugh.
Jay: just let us know if you wanna learn anything else.
Sir: thanks dad.
We stand up and grab the soap and rub it on ourselves washing up. I'm secretly getting hard and turn around facing away from them and start jerking. The feeling made me feel so good. They turn me around and they're jerking off too.
Jay: mmm is it just me or did your dick get mmmm bbigger? Fuck this feels good.
We continue to pour the soap all over our dicks as lube. I feel like Chris is always the one to cum first. He's quick.
Chris: y'all it feels soo fucking good. Mmm
Jay: man you gonna nut soon I can tell. Why you always nut so early?
Chris: mmm idk. I just nut when I feel it. I hold it back during sex tho. Mm fuck! I'm getting close!
Jay: shoot that shit Chris
Chris: fuck I'm nutting!
He shoots his stream of cum between dad and I and lands on the glass door. Watching that makes me and my dad close
Both: WE NUTTIN!
We shoot our stream of cum all over the glass door. We all finish. For the rest of the week, we basically just jerked and chill. I know it seems kinda nasty and extreme of what we did, but I find it cool.
*Very erotic request lol*