The threesome [EXTREMELY EXPLICIT‼️🔞]

Chris POV
Bey and I are making out at home and I'm so horny for her. I wanna pound that pussy with all my might. As we're about to undress each other on the couch, we hear a knock on the door.
Bey: can you please get it?
Chris: but I have a big boner
Bey: pleeaaaseee daddy. I'll have a surprise when you get back.
Chris: alrighty then.
I go downstairs and open the door to see Jay.
Chris: jay what ya doin here?
Jay: I know this a big question to ask...
We look down and see we both have boners.
Chris: yea? Um you got a boner bro
Jay: ik. I'm a little embarrassed
Chris: aye we guys it's ight. I got this one from Bey
Jay: I was wondering if we can um... have a threesome?
My mouth dropped wide open. I mean, I wouldn't mind. I've had a threesome many times in the past.
Chris: I mean, I'm down. But let's see what Bey says. We head upstairs and I open the door to see Bey naked on the bed fingering herself with her legs spread open until she see's Jay and closes her legs and covers her boobs and pussy.
Jay: beyonce, we've seen each other naked before. Why you hiding?😂
Bey: omg, why you he- you both got a boner.
Chris: he asked if we can have a threesome.
Bey: that's a ballsy question. Um idk
Jay and I crawl on the bed ontop of Bey. We both lay ontop of her kissing her neck. She moans and grabs both of our heads. We start grinding our bulges on her.
Jay: is this a yes baby? I'm soo horny rn. I want you both to make me bust my nut.
I turn around and bey and I lift our heads up when we say Jay get off the bed and stand up. He pulls his shirt off and when the fuck did he become ripped. 
Bey: wow, you look ripped jay. Damn.
Jay: yea. I wanted to attract more pussy. Now will you say yes to this? *smirks*
He slowly pulls down his sweats and his long black dick jumps up. He's really hard. I look at Bey and get up and stand next to Jay. I already don't have a shirt on. Bey opens up her legs again.
Bey: only if Chris says yes rn.
Chris: ofc! And does this answer your question?
I pull my sweats off and my boner pops right out. Jay and I face each other and stroke out dicks. I grab his and drag him to bey's pussy.
Jay: she's yours now so you tell me what to do Chris.
Chris: *bites lip* fuck her man. Pound that pussy. I'll jerk off.
Jays POV
I feel a little werid about this but feel good at the same time. I insert my long dick inside her and she screams.
Bey: ugh. Pound me daddy!
I grab her legs and start thrusting my hips fast. I make the bed shake. I look at Chris as he's mastrubating to us fucking.
Chris: yea got that long dark black dick with hair on it, pound her with your weapon. Comon.
Jay: fuck this feels soo good. Thanks again you light skin big dick.
Chris: haha np. Keep going! Got those big balls of cum too. Fuck. Girls would go crazy for your loong dick.
Jay: ugh fuck. Mmm fuck she got me moanin. I'm embarrassed.
Chris: don't be. It means her pussy good.
Jay: you know you got a long dick like me. Droopy balls too.
Chris: thank you man. Fuck her harder man. Look she's gonna squirt. You got squirt Bey?*standing right next to Jay*
Bey: yea daddies ugh I'm squirting!
She squirts all over me. I try holdin my nut.
Jay: fuck. Mmm *clenches eyes and thrust harder* so wet pussy soo good. Mmmm
Chris: he is going to cum bey. Where you want his nut?
Bey: my pussy. In it! Cum in it. Shoot your load in my pussy. Chris you can cum anywhere
Chris: thanks bey. I'm finna nut on his dick that's goin I'm your pussy. Imma nut on both! Oh shit! I'm
Cumming!
Jay: Fuck! I'm cumming too!!
We both cum. I shoot my fat nut inside her and Chris is cumming on my dick and her pussy.
Jay: yea jerk yo cum out man. Fuck feels so good Bey
Chris: fuckin bust in that pussy. Fuck shit turn me on. *finishes cumming* ahh feels good. But I got a lot more where that came from.
I finish cumming and slowly pull out watching my cum ooze out of her.
Chris: oh you a horny boy. Good job. Man look at yo load.
Bey crawls off the bed and gets on her knees and takes both our dicks and starts sucking. Both in her mouth.
Chris: ah fuck bey. You want us to nut in yo throat?
Jay: fuck. Chris I know you bout to cum. Comon
Let's cum
We both cum and shoot our load in her throat and mouth. She opens her mouth to show she swallowed.
Chris: ight. Now lemme get in this pussy. Bend over the bed.
Jay: can I fuck her punani wit you.
Chris&Bey: good idea!
Chris POV
As soon as my dick touched her pussy, I knew I wasn't gonna last long.
Jay: wait. So put your dick all the way in her as she's bent over.
I do so but he strokes his dick. He leans against me.
Chris: oh bro I don't want yo dick in me, just Beyoncé!
Jay: ahaha, no I ain't doin that but my dick long like yours so I can do this.
I feel his dick under mine going in her pussy.
Jay: even tho yo ass gon be against me, it still makes it possible to cum in her  pussy together. Now you ready?
Bey: ah I'm ready. This feels weird. I mean good but I ain't ever takin two dicks inside me
Chris: get ready babe!
Jays POV
We start going ham on her pussy. Even though I feel Chris big bubble booty against my hips and his dick against mine. All of a sudden, he puts his legs ontop of the bed and squats as he fucks. Fuck that shit even turned me on. After a few minutes, we all feel our cum about to escape. Bey starts squirting and cumming. It turned both Chris and I on. 
Chris: jay let's both cum inside her now! I'm fucking cumming!
We both pound our last nuts inside her. Fuck this feels good. We moan as we thrust the last drops out. We pull out and lay on the bed.
Jay: best threesome ever! Thanks for letting me fuck with y'all
Bey: ofc jay! May not be together but doesn't mean we can't have a threesome while you single
Chris: I think that's one of the best dicks out there next to mine ofc. Y'all wanna shower?
All: sure!
We hop in the shower and Bey grabs both us together. Fuck we finna go for round 2.
*A/N: this was a brave request😂🤨 comment if yall want part 2 of this