Party?! (2)

Blue's POV
Blue: wait baby, mom and dad are here.
Isaiah: lemme put the tip in. I've never done this before
Blue: no get off me please
Isaiah: Nope!*puts his hand on her mouth and keep her from kicking off. He try's to enter her but she's moving too much*lemme put it in bitch!
Jay' POV
I heard a guy yell from upstairs. I've been calling these kids names for minutes and no ones answering. Bey and I immediately run upstairs. We bust through her bedroom door and see her and this guy ontop of her trying to force sex on her. I run over to him in rage. He looks scared as hell.
Jay: GET OFF MY DAUGHTER!!!*punches him and throws him through her bedroom window* *turns to Blue who's frozen scared*
She put her shirt and pants back on.
Bey's POV
I drag her by her hair and I drag her like a dead body and bring throw her in the forye. I beat the living shit out of her.
Bey:*throwing her all around* I CANT BELIEVE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK?? YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR LIFE!!! BLUE IVY CARTER HOW COULD YOU AGHHJ!!*hitting her*
I get off of her
Jay's POV
I yell at her while she's on the ground crying
Jay: WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT NOT THROWING PARTIES?! YOU ARE COMPLETLY NOT RESPONSIBLE TO WATCH YOUR SIBLINS ALONE! AGHH WHERE ARE SIR AND RUMI BLUE IVY CARTER?!?!!
Blue: *still past drunk**sliring* I don't know, where were you when you were cheating on mom?
Bey slapped Blue in the face and we both noticed something.
Jay&Bey: BLUE IVY CARTER, HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING??!!
Blue: you got ace or spades?
Jay: ACE OR SPADES?? YOU MEAN ACE OF SPADES?!? MY SIGNATURE ALCHOL DRINK?!? *Slaps her in the face* YOURE LUCKY YOUR ALIVE RIGHT NOW!!!
Bey: WHERE ARE THE TWINS???
Blue: I don know
Bey: stay right here you fucking disappointment
Blue: yeah that hurt mom
Bey's POV
Oh this girl is testing me so much right now. She's drunk right now and I feel like a piss poor of a parent. Jay and I yell the kids name around the trashed house. We are getting worried and until we here them screaming. We hear it from the basement door. We try to open it but it's locked. We unlocked it and the kids gave us an immediate hug.
Jay&Bey: omg, you guys are safe! Wait...
Jay: why do you both have bruises??
Sir: there was a guy from the party throwing her around infront of everybody and I beat him up to let her go and he picked me up with Rumi and threw us down the basement stairs
Jay and I are crying at this point that all this happened. Tears of anger, sadness, and just happy that they're somewhat ok.
Bey: omg, I'm taking you two to the hospital. Along with your drunk sister. Babies, these bruises are bad!
Jay: you guys have any broken bones?!
Sir&Rumi: no daddy! It's ok. We don't need hospital. Nothing hurts
We bring them to the forye and we see Blue drinking a bottle of vodka and ace of spades on the floor. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER?!? Damnt Illuminati!
Jay's POV
I grab the bottles away from Blue and throw them across the room and shatter on the floor.
Jay: BLUE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!
Blue: FUCK YOU YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A FATHER!!!! YOU CHEATING ASS!!!
That hurt me. I feel defeated and just run upstairs and go to bey and I bedroom and cry in bed. Where did I go wrong? I need to sleep and process all this in the morning
Bey's POV
I can't yell anymore at this point cause I'm in shock. I get everybody ready for bed and Blue passed out after yelling at her dad. I threw her on her bed and couldn't even look at her. The house is trashed and she's defently cleaning up all this shit. My babies are bruised and I gotta sleep on everything tonight
TBC...