Oops!

Jay's POV
I just dropped off Blue and the twins at school 2 hours ago. I have the day off but Bey has to work all day and night today. I sit on the couch for the day and relax. Take some me time. I decide to nap.
5 hrs later...
Beys POV
I'm at dance rehearsal and I get a call. I answer it. It's from the kids school.
Bey: Hello?
Teacher: hi, Beyonce Carter?
Bey: yes this is she
Teacher: we would like to inform you that it's 7pm and that your kids haven't been picked up yet!!!
My heart stopped. Where the hell was Jay? He would never forget to pick them up.
Bey: omg, I'll have me or my husband on the way rn. So sorry!
Teacher: ok thank you
I called Jay. He dosent pick up the first 10 times. I'm getting worried. I decide to leave and just pick them up my self. I say goodbye to the crew and run to my car with 3 million thoughts going through my head. Is he cheating on me? Is he dead? Did something bad happen to him? I race to the school and get the kids in the car. And race home
*In the car*
Blue: Mommy, where's daddy? Why did he take so long?
Bey: I don't know. I'm going to find out when we get home
We get home and we run in to see Jay sleeping on the couch with potato bags all around him. He overslept??? I'm PISSED!! I get my big water bottle out of my bag and throw it on him. He wakes up instantly.
Bey: kids go upstairs!
They didn't even asked. They knew why.
Jay: what happen?
I start hitting him and punching him. I'm pissed! How the hell do you forget kids?
Jay: Bey stop!!!!!*grabs her wrists* what's going on?
Bey: YOU FORGOT TO PICK UP OUR FUCKING KIDS YOU SHITHEAD!!! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU??? I WAS SWEATING MY ASS OFF WORRYING WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!! 
Jay: BEY IM SO SORRY!! I GUESS I GOT TO COMFORTABLE AND OVER SLEPT! I'm so sorry baby. I feel bad
Bey: yea you should. Jay, our kids are the reason we are living. *breaks down* god forbid something happens to them and we didn't know
Jay's POV
I hug her tight. I fucked up real bad. She hugs me tight. She looks up at me
Bey: Shawn, I love you soo much and I love our kids beyond anything. I would shoot myself if anything bad happened to you guys and I wasn't there. You can't forget again. Y'all the reason I live.
Jay: I'm so sorry Beyonce. I'm never napping with out the kids out of my sight at school again.
I make dinner and we all eat and move pass it. We get ready for bed. We put the kids in bed and Bey and I get ready in our own bedroom. As I strip to my boxers, I get into bed but Bey pushes me out and I fall on the floor.
Jay: *stands up* hey! What gi-
Bey: No no honey. You ain't sleeping with me all week and not getting any all week.
Jay: ok, I deserve that. *walks up to Bey* so no sex this week either?
Bey: nope. Don't even try it. Remember, you did this to your self
Jay: you can't resist me!
Bey: I did when you cheated on me. No move jigga
She pushed me out the door. This is going to be hard.