Secret Daughter??

Blue's POV
Mommy and I are shopping in target with Daddy. We go up and down the isle when I accidentally bump into this girl who looks a lot like mommy. She looks two years older than me. And I'm 5.
Bey's POV
I picked up hot pockets and as I'm putting them in the cart I see Blue bump into -omg!!
Blue: Mommy! She looks just like you!
I can't believe we just ran into my daughter. I thought there was time to tell Blue what life was like before I was with her. I cheated on jay and got pregnant and said I was on tour for 9 months and gave birth. The guy I cheated with took care of her since he knew I was with Jay. I gotta cover this up
Bey: wow, she does. Hi baby I'm-
Giselle: OMG BEYONCE AND BLUE!!
Her dad turned around and we both had face freeze.
Lyndall's POV
I turned around nearly dropped there snacks that were in my hand. I stare Beyoncé dead in the eye shocked and kind of an "oh shit" moment. She still looks hot af tho. Damn.
Bey: hi nice to meet you I'm B-
Lyndall: *plays along with it and shakes her hand* Beyoncé ik. Who doesn't know you? I mean got damn, where's your fan when you need one? I thought you'd be walking with one?
Bey: *laughs* ahaha you got jokes.
We continue to talk as the kids are getting along. All of us having our own conversation until Jay comes up. He has no clue abt lyndall and what had happened.
Lyndall: Jay Z! Nice to meet you! I'm lyndall *shakes his hand*
Jay: nice to meet you too. Is she your daughter?
She points to Dana. I am secretly sweating inside but keeping it cool.
Lyndall: yes, Dana come here please. *she goes and walks towards me and hugs me* baby girl this is Jay-
Dana: Omg! Jay z! Ah I'm totally fangirling rn!
We all laugh and he gives her a quick hug. She asked for me to take a picture with all of them including Blue. I took a video and took pictures within it cause I just wanted to see Beyoncé move and her smile gave me ghoosebumps. She's so beautiful. Idk how Jay ever cheated on her. Ha loser.
Jays POV
I'm starting to notice something here. I get a vibe that they already know eachother. Something is up. I look at Dana again and then look at Beyoncé. I look up at Lyndall then look back down at Dana. It's like they had a kid together! Wow!
Bey's POV
Jay: hey you know what's funny is that Dana looks exactly like you and Beyoncé. Funny.
I think I'm gonna throw up. I try to distract him so he won't finish putting the pieces together.
Bey: well um we best to be goin. On a bit of a tight schedule here ya know.
Lyndall: oh yea ofc! It was nice meeting y'all. Especially you Blue!
Blue: wait! Lyndall can we please have your phone number so Dana and I can hang out together? Please?
Lyndall: if it's ok with your parents
Bey: yea that's cool here I'll give you mine. I rarely give people it but you seem trust worthy
We exchanged #'s and said our goodbyes. Jay was kind of silent after that meet while we were shopping. We finish up and head back to the car. Jay hops in the driver seat. Blue gets in her seat and I get in and close the door after finishing stocking the car up with groceries and toys. Jay looked spaced out as he started the car.
Bey: *talks softly* Jay you ok baby?
Jay: We'll talk when we get home
Ugh! Never a good answer. It was a quiet drive home. We get home and we bring the groceries and toys in.
Blue: can I go and watch tv mommy?
Bey: sure.
Jay: y'all want tacos for dinnner?🌮
B&B: *yells* YEEESSSS🙌🏾
Jay: I'll take that as a yes ahaha*chuckles*
We finish putting away groceries and I gave Blue her toys while she was sitting in the living room watching tv. My heart was still pounding from Jays comment earlier. Jay grabs my hand and takes me upstairs.
Jay: Blue mommy and I are going to talk for a minute ok
Blue: ok.
He brings me into the bedroom and shuts the door and I sit on the bed with an innocent face, not sexual lol.
He stands and looks dead into my soul in my eyes .
Jay: you cheated on me didn't you
His eyes were getting black.
Bey: n-no why would you say that?
Jay: Don't fucking lie to me Giselle!
Bey: I didn't cheat on you!
Jay: oh really? You didn't huh?
Bey: yes why are you excusing me?!
Jay: I put this puzzle together. When do you talk to random guys when you go shopping? Why did that little girl look exactly like you and him combined? When you were on your and said "9 months" without barely seeing eachother. You had a secret child?!
I was terrified but I'm doing my best for denial.
Bey: Are you fucking crazy? You don't trust me?! You think I got pregnant by him?! Excuse me mister*stands up and pins him to the wall* THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, I WAS FUCKING LOYAL AS YOU WENT OUT AND CHEATED ON ME MORE THAN I CAN COUNT ON MY FINGERS! IVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO YOU! WEVE GONE THROUGH THERAPY TOGETHER AND THIS IS THE BULLSHIT YOUR PUTTING ME THROUGH ASKING ME THIS?! SUCK ON MY BALLS BITCH BYE!!
Aha! I got him there! Truth! Somewhat lol. Comon, lyndall was a fine man and still is. Jay stood emotionless as I left the room. Dinner was pretty awkward. Later on, we get Blue dressed for bed and we put her to bed. I crawl into my bed, in a long shirt and a fresh pair of sweat-booty shorts. Jay was about to get in but I pushed him out.
Bey: OH FUCK NAW! AFTER THE WAY YOU TALKED TO ME EALIER, YOUR ASS IS ON THE COUCH! Boy bye!👏🏾✌🏾🖕🏾
Jay: Beyoncé, I'm sorry I over reacted. You haven't done anything for me to not trust you and you have more reason to not trust me at times. I'm upset with myself that I let myself even think that. I'm so sorry bey. I truely am
Bey: yea yea heard it all before. You're lucky I still love your ass.
Jay: I love your ass too😘
Bey: ha ya boi no. You will be going down the hall down the stairs and onto the couch. Ttyt. Goodnight
Jay: damn. Goodnight bey. I love you
Bey: I love your annoying ass to. Close the door please
He leaves the room and closes the door. I breath a heavenly sigh. I can't believe I got away with it! Wow! I'm good!