Poolside (2)[Explicit]

Jay's POV
9 months later after that amazing pool sex, Bey got pregnant. We have a girl named Blue Ivy. It's now 5 years later and I really want another baby. Blue is home with our family while Bey and I are on vacation. We get in the house and it looks beautiful. It's huge and the pool is huge too. It's way bigger than the one 5 years ago. We bring our bags in and I lift Bey up and run her to the bedroom and slam her on the bed.
Bey: hahaha Jaw wyd?
Jay: *Rips her bathing suit right off* making another baby*kissing her neck*
Bey: wait, Jay ughh. I want another one of your babies too. Mm give me your baby making dick.
Jay: want me to put this huge dick inside your tight wet pussy*kissing her up and down, bey is a moaning mess*
Bey: baby, my pussy. It's ready for you daddy.
I wanna make so many kids with Bey. Her pussy is hard not to cum inside. I get to her pussy and eat her out good. I get an idea. I get whip cream from the fridge and chocolate syrup and put it all on her pussy. I like all that off he pussy and stick my round deep in her. She came and squirted everywhere. My swim trunks finna bust right open. I stand up and lean my body over hers with my waist in her face. She undoes my strings and pulls them down making my dick spring in her face. She starts sucking me quick. Oh she got a good mouth. She's sucking me fast and sloppy. She starts deep throating me and I precum. I get off of her and stand infront of her and yank her body closer to the edge of the bed. I put my dick in front of her entrance.
Jay: Ready to have my babies again?
Bey: yes Shawn, give me all your seeds.
I ram my huge dick inside Bey and start going ham. If you've ever seen pics of my dick before you know I'm huge

 If you've ever seen pics of my dick before you know I'm huge

Like these

Like these. I start going ham and I wanna cum inside Bey all day long. I haven't bust a nut in weeks. I start fucking her so hard, the house started to shake and the bed railing keeps slamming into the wall. I'm too horny to slow down.
Bey: JAAY AHSBDBDF SOO BIIGG DADDY FUCK MEE!!! Ugh yea baby
Jay: FUCK YO PUSSY GOOD!!! Take daddy's dick.
Bey: Dadddy, do you mind if I cum and squirt on you when I feel it?
Jay: you have my permission.
As soon as I said that she started squirting and he pace I was going made it go everywhere. I'm drenched now.
Bey: I love seeing you naked
Jay: me too baby
Bey: ugh Jay I'm cummminnggn*she cums all over him*
Jay: that's it baby cum for daddy. Yo pussy clenching my dick feels good baby. Finna cum inside you!
Bey: do it baby*wraps legs around him* cum inside my pussy cum in me! I wanna feel it. Gimme yo kids!
Jay: agh shit ! I'm cumming !
I start pounding her pussy with my sperm and fertilizing her eggs. I'm shaking while giving her my load. I collapse ontop of her. We try to catch our breath, but I'm not pulling out. I wanna make sure my sperm stays inside her.
Jay: let's fuck in the hot tub.
Bey: let's do it baby. Your dick game is really good btw
Jay: so is your pusst game.
I lift her up with my penis still inside her creamy vagina. Never pulling out. I walk carrying her with me inside her to the hot tub. This is heaven! We get inside and I start pounding her facing me. The water was splashing out of the tub and you can hear the my big balls slap her pussy. Bey was moaning so loudly and it's an extreme turn on for me. I feel my nut coming.
Jay: Bey, I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna cum inside your pussy again!
Bey: yesss fill me up again baby!!
Jay: ok, here you go!! *sprays bigger load* fuck yo pussy good!
I'm shaking as I'm cummingdeep inside her grabbing the edge of the tub thrusting my sperm in her vagina. I finally stop after 2 minutes and rest ontop of her for a second. I lift her up with my dick still inside her and stand. I start bouncing her up and down on my dick while standing . I cum some more inside her while doing so with my legs shaking. I look down at our private parts and see cum dripping everywhere.
Jay: let's recreate the memory and fuck in the pool.
Bey: yes daddy.
We get into the pool and continue to fuck her for minutes. Soon i feel my nut coming again . I grunt it inside of her. I thrust a few more times still never pulling out.
Bey: let's go to the shower.
I take her into the shower and Fuck and cum inside her many times again. It's finally 2 am and I lay her on her bed. We're both wiped. We fall asleep with my dick staying inside her for the rest of the night. We wake up and I see bey and I covered in our juices and sweat. It's really hot in Hawaii too. My dick is still in her. I wake her up by kissing her neck and thrusting my hips a tad. She wakes up and kisses me back. We stare into eachother eyes
Bey: Baby, I think we're going to have 5 kids from yesterday😂
I laughed with her. I get ontop of her
Jay: Bey, I'm going to pull myself out of your pussy. Ready to see all the cum?
She nodded her head and there was a mirror in the room for her to see. I slowly take my dick out and cum comes pouring out of her pussy. But a lot of my nut from yesterday stayed deep inside her. She moaned. I need to let my dick and her pussy air out for a minute. I get up
Jay: bey, I'mma make you some breakfast
Bey: thanks sexy. Look at that long dick swangin
Bey's POV
He giggled and walked into the kitchen. I forgot I had legs. I get up and takes me 5 mins to learn to walk again. My man puts it down good. I feel his cum inside my stomach. I trudge to the kitchen and see him put putting out food on the table. He is so cute. I sit down and start eating. He only takes a few bites and I finish my plate. We watch tv where we are sitting and i feel him staring at me. I'm getting wet again. I turn the tv off and crawl on the glass table twoards him and see him stroking his hard dick in his hands through this glass table. I kiss him and he gets ontop of me and see his balls rub against the glass makin g smudges. He rams inside me and starts dicking me down on this table. I hear squeaking and his skin pounding mine.
Jay: You're my real breakfast
I giggle and he kissing my neck and kisses my spot that makes me go crazy. I feel his dick getting stronger and I think it got bigger since yesterday. I let myself cum and squirt all over him and the table.
Jay: baby , I'm gonna shoot my seeds inside you *rubbing his whole body on hers kissing her neck* agh shit I'm shooting!
He starts cumming get again, thrusting me. He finishes emptying himself into me and slowly slides out and the glass table had imprints of his balls and cum against the glass and for some reason I though it was funny. We laughed and enjoyed the rest of our vacation and had twins 9 months later.