C-Block Neighbors[Explicit]

Bey's POV
Bey: HARDER JAY FUCK DADDY UGH HARDER FUCKING HARDER!!!

Bey's POV Bey: HARDER JAY FUCK DADDY UGH HARDER FUCKING HARDER!!!

The whole room is shaking as Jay is pounding my pussy in bed. He's got a powerful dick. He's making the bed slam against the wall and the bed squeak. I scream on the top of my lungs that is until, a brick shoots through our bedroom window. Jay stopped. Ugh comon.
Jay: wtf?
Neighbor(outside): AYE YOU TWO KEEP IT THE FUCK DOWN!! WE'RE TRYING TO FUCKIN SLEEP! STFU!
I forgot the windows are wide open. Jay pulls out. He gets up, his long penis still stiff and strong.
Bey: babe! They're going to see you naked!
Jay: *smirks* ik, watch this.
He steps out onto the balcony.
Jay: SUCK THIS GIANT DICK!! WANT SOME??
Neighbor: EWW YOURE PATHETIC IM CALLING THE POLICE!!
Jay: GOOD WE CAN ALL HAVE A FUCKING ORGY!! *swinging dick* SUCK MY DICK
He steps back in and I look at him shocked.
Bey: omg! I can't believe you did that!!! Babe!! They're going to call the poli-
Jay: let them. I'm gettin back to this.
He spreads my legs wide open. And enters and goes a faster pace than before. I cum and squirt all over his dick until, 5 mins later, we heard a gigantic knock on the door.
Jay: ugh comon, I just wanna but all up inside you! Mm fuck!
Police: OPEN THE DOOR OR WE' LL BREAK IT!!
Jay: I got an ide. Follow me *pulls out*
He stands up and grabs me and we go down stairs.
Bey: wait Jay we are naked!
Jay: ik.
We get to the door and Jay inserts himself inside me from behind standing. He opens the door as he's fuckin me hard from behind.
Jay: ugh hey officers is there mmm a problem?
The two police men looked flustered.
Police 1: well ugh we've been getting um noise complaints from this house and we are asking for you to keep it down.
Jay: I see you guys can't keep it down.
Both police men were getting a boner while watching us.
Jay: ugh fuck bey! I'm cumming in you! *shoots load inside her* have a nice night officers and I shut the door on then with their mouths open. After I finish up cumming inside my wife, she pulls me out. She turns around and slaps me in the face.
Bey: *yells* SHAWN COREY CARTER! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! HOW COULD YOU EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT!!??
Jay: why should I give a shit abt anyone else besides you and us making babies? I want every one to hear how good I'm givin you this*shoves dick back in* dick. And I want them to know how could your pussy is.
Bey: oh Jay. You love me that much?
Jay: I'll show you how much
It's 3am and we get back upstairs fucking. This time he screams just as loud as I do.
Jay: MY WIFE HAS THE MOST BOMB PUSSY!! 
Neighbor: WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO FUCKIN ANNOYING?! WHERE THE HELL IS THE POLICE?!
Police: YOU GUYS OPEN THE DOOR NOW OR ELSE.
I carry Bey with my dick still inside. I open the door and see officer Chris Brown with his pants down.
Chris: can I join?😈