Idryonce[Explicit]

*Requested by @jayone4408*
Bey's POV
Director: ANNNDDD CUTT!! GREAT JOB EVERYBODY👏🏾👏🏾
We just got done shooting one of the making out scenes. As Idris was ontop of me during the scene we just filmed, I noticed he was getting a boner. His dick print is fuckin huge. I can't imagine what it looks like outside his pants. He was so embarrassed to stand up. He stands and try's covering it with his hands hovering over it but everyone noticed and was shocked themselves.
Director: well ugh, wow. Y'all I think Idris likes this scene a little too much
We all laughed. He is a big pussy wetter tho.
Idris POV
Well can ya blame me? I mean Beyoncé's body and I was ready to just risk it all. I kept on imagining fucking her during the whole scene. But she newly married so I ain't gon do them dirty like that. Everyone packs up and before I jump in my showfer,
Idris: hey Beyonce wait up!
Bey: aye Idris wassup.
Idris: I just wanted to apologize abt the a well-my excited beh-
Bey: it's ok big boy. I see those a lot when I pass men. Would you like to come over tonight at my place? Jay is outta town for two nights. I'll order take out and we can just chill.
Idris: sure!
Bey: great, I'll send you the address. You can come over like 6:00.
She hugs me and she looks around to see if anyone is near, she then squeezes my bulge. She winks at me and gets in her car. Fuck, I'm even harder than I was before. Her touch does something to me.
*6:00*
I knock on her door and wait for to answer. Man I'm soo nervous. She opens the door and her eyes pop out of her head.
Bey:wow! You look so handsome! Come in!
Idris:*whispers to self* yea I'll cumm inside you alright.
I get inside and her place is huge! I look to the left and see and see her gigantic dining room and see pasta and meatballs. Im a sucker for Italian food. We sit down and I brought a bottle of red wine. Bey's favorite. We sit down and I pour her a glass and we cheers. Oh no, I see her cleavage and I'm getting hard again.
Bey's POV
I just stare at him as he's slurping the pasta and I want him to slurp my pussy juices. We eat and we have a really nice conversation abt anything and everything. But the more I stare at him, the more I want him. I flirt a bit. Haha, Jay won't have a clue if I fucked the living shit out of this wonderful man. His bulge keeps replaying in my head. Time to work my charm.
Bey: so, do you have any baby mommas?
Idris: haha, nope. I have a good pull out game.
Bey: ahahah, well that's good.
I don't see no ring either.
Idris: I'm single and ready to mingle.
Bey: *flips hair* ahahaa, you're so funny. *rubs heel against his leg*
I bite my lip and I think he's catching on. We head into the living room. Watching tv and we is super tipsy now. We are watching bloopers from our movie and we can't stop laughing. I get up to get another glass of wine when I stumble and trip and fall and Idris catches me as we fall on the ground with him ontop. We stare into each others eyes. My pussy is wetter than ever and his dick is almost all the way hard. We both lean in and start making out with eachother. Finally!

 Finally!

Bey: oh mmm Idris! Fuck*kisses his neck* fuck me

Bey: oh mmm Idris! Fuck*kisses his neck* fuck me. I know you want to. And I wanna fuck your fuckin monster cock. Wip it out daddy! Fuck! Tear me apart!
He carry's me upstairs.
Idris: where can we fu-
Bey: *points* here in my and Jays bed.
Idris: oh shit wait Ja-
Bey: idgaf! You know how many times he cheated on me. He's fucked a random bitch in this bed before. Time to return the favor. He walks in and throws me on the bed. He undresses me. He stands up and stares at me and smirks.
Idris: undress me
I sit on the edge of the bed and unbutton his shirt and kiss his bear chest. I unbuckle his buckle and look up at him. He smirks. Omg, his penis gon destroy my punani. I unbutton his pants and unzip him. I pull his underwear and pants down all in one and his long, thick ass dick slaps me in the face.
Bey: Idris, holy shit. This is waayyy too big for me to do anything with it. Monster cock!
Idris: oh Beyonce please. Just try it.
I look at it and start giving him some head. I didn't think there was a penis bigger than Jays. I start choking on it and I feel every veign of his dick in my mouth. I start bubbling and sucking on his balls which was driving him crazy. I suck his tip. I suddenly taste his precum. I take it out of my mouth and hold it and jerk him off.
Bey: Idris that's a lot of Precum. You a superhero or something? Fuck daddy.
He giggles and then throws me back on the bed. Seeing his naked body is such a turn on. He gets on the bed and hovers his body over me. He kisses my neck.
Idris: there's no condom on earth that can cover this huge cock. But I told you, I have a good ass pull out game.
Bey: I don't have anymore pills so please please be cautious. I really don't know how this is gonna fi-*screams* FUCKK!!

 I really don't know how this is gonna fi-*screams* FUCKK!!

He slams right inside and I feel my organs get destroyed. He's fucking me so hard, I'm losing my breath. He got the whole fuckin house shakin. But suddenly he stops. And pulls out.
Idris: fuck I'm so sorry Bey. I just was so horny and your flirting was makin me so horny. I forgot to do th-
He was gonna slurp me up but it was too late. I push his dick back inside me and flip positions. I ride his penis hard and fast
Idris: fuck baby. No ones ever ridden my dick so good fuck! This pussy baby!
Idris POV
Shit. Maybe I can't pull out of this pussy. I feel myself about to cum already. I thrust up. I fuck her fast and hard.
Bey: ohhhb fuucckkk Idris remember to ughhb daddy pull out!! I'm cumming!!!
She cums and squirts all on my dick and i bust my seeds all up in her! Noooo!!!
Idris: oh fuckk beyyy! I can't stop cumming oh fuck I'm sooo sorry!
Bey: nooo ugh but it feels mmm nice and warm.
I pull out and she jerks me off and jerks the last bit of my cum.
Jay: WHHAAATTT THEEE FUCCKK?!!
We look at eachother. Oh shit!