Massage[Extremely Explicit!]

Bey's POV
Ya know, my man does so much for me and our 3 kids. Tonight, I wanna make him relax and calm. He should be getting home now. I plan to give him a nice massage. I got oils and going to lay him down on our bed. NO SEX. We've been having sex way to much and I still can't walk right. I have his white work shirt on open with my bra showing and panties cause it's 1,000 degrees out and our air conditioning is not working to well. We gonna get it fixed next week cause of Jay and I schedule. I also dressed like this so it would make him stress free may I add. I sent the kids to momma T house so he could relax. Isee him in the driveway.
Jay's POV
I am beyond exhausted. Between kids and work, stress is a daily feeling. Just got out of a meeting discussing the next project for tidal. I get out the car and walk up to the driveway. I'm so happy it's a Friday cause I have no work this weekend. I walk into the house and see it empty. I'm surprised I don't hear the kids or my wife coming.
Jay: Kids? Bey?
Bey: Up here
Oh shit! She alone. Getting a hard on already. I take off my blazer and head upstairs. I walk into our bedroom to see dim lighting, candles, and her wearing my shirt and lingerie. Imma fuck her asap. I run to her but she stops me.
Bey: I know you've been stressed lately and you're doing an amazing job as a father and husband. So, I want to today to be a distress day. NO SEX SHAWN COREY CARTER!!!
Jay: but ba-
Bey: Shawn, we've had sex every night. Please let me breath and just take a break. It's becoming a little too much.
Jay: alright *sighs*
I mean I guess she has a point. We have had too much lately.
Bey: I'm not saying this to be sexual but can you please undress yourself. I want to give you a full body massage.
I unbutton my shirt and take it off. I unzip my pants and pull them off. I already took my
Shoes off downstairs. I take my socks off and slowly take off my boxers trying to prevent her from seeing my boner.
Bey: lay face down on the bed
I lay face down on the bed and she gets to work. She puts the oils on my back and starts rubbing up and down. It feels so relaxing. I still feel my penis growing harder. I wanna fuck that one more time.
Bey's POV
Ugh as soon as he got naked, I feel my panties soak. Ugh he's turning me on. I get ontop of him and rub his muscular back with oil. My panties are just soaked and I wanna squirt all over him. But I know we had so much sex already. Ugh. I try to block it off. I go from the back of his head and down. I'm to his butt and smack my hands on his ass playing around.
Jay: Hey!
Bey: hahaha whoops!
Jay: that's what I did to you last night
I groaned as soon as he said that. I remember.
Bey: alright remember what I said, No sex! Turn around now. *i got off ontop of him*
Jay: umm Bey, I wanna be completely honest, I have a boner.
Bey: it's ok baby, just turn flip around. Again, I just want you to relax.
He flips over and I see his big ass dick semi-hard. He is eyeing me down making me weak. I pour more baby oil on him and starts from his chest down. I spread my legs again and get ontop of him. I sit right behind his erection. I get everywhere beside his waist and area. I'm rubbing his legs when I see the tip of his dick precumming. I suppose rubbing his dick counts as massage.
Bey: Now don't get any ideas, but imma have to rub your dick too. Oof you got alof of pubes!
We started cracking up after I said that. I continue and pour oil all over his dick. I actually just finished one whole bottle on his dick. I got more here too cause he's a tall man and his dick is half his height. Daddy long. I start grabbing his dick in my hand and jerk him up and down slowly. He starts twitching in my hand.
Bey: NO CUMMING!!
Jay: aww but baby!
Bey: Shawn no!
Jay: But it feels so good.
He closes his eyes and I can't hold in my horniness for him any longer. Fuck it, we finna have sex today. I grab his balls and work his way up his shaft. He is now completely hard and I could see himself trying not to cum.
Jay: mmm, Bey, I don't know if I can hold it any longer. If this is a de stressing day, you gotta let me nut!!
I start picking up the speed. I want him to cum everywhere!
Bey: ok baby! Let it all go!!
Jay; agh fuck I'm cumming!
He thrusts his hips forward and is cumming like a water fountain.
Jay's POV
I feel so good releasing but I purposely hold some in. I'm gonna fuck Bey anyways. As she's rubbing the last drop out, I see her closing her eyes getting horny. I see her panties soaked as well. I rise up and pin her down. I rip her panties apart in half.
Jay: I know you horny! Look at this sparkling wet pussy.
Bey:'ugh I cant help it Jay! I need you in me, tear me apart!!!
I take off my shirt off of her and pull her bra off too. I get a bottle of oil and rub it all over her sloopery. I rub and squeeze her tits. I put a whole bottle on her pussy. I slap my dick ontop of her pussy and not stick it in yet. I want her to squirt. I slap my hard dick and she moans louder.
Bey: ugh Jay OMG IM GONNA SQUI-*squirting everywhere*
She is orgasming hard and squirting all on me. In the middle of squirting I ram my dick inside her and she squirts on and off again. I start going ham ontop of her.
Jay: fuck babe, you so fuckin wet!
Bey: fuck me harder Jay!
I go the hardest I can into her and she's loving it rn. This felt so good. Both of our oiled bodies smacking against eachother. I stand her up and face her to the wall and fuck her from behind standing. I fuck her infront of the mirror to see us having sex and see oil and juices drip to the floor from Bey's pussy and my balls smacking oil all around.
Bey: Baby, you're so fucking big!
Jay: you like daddy dick uh? *faster to the point where she's against the mirror* Baby! I'm can't stop cumming. AgH! This too fast
I don't think I've ever fucked this speed before. I'm just beyond horny rn. My baby maker is loooong, not to brag. Ugh she's tightening her pussy again and it makes me feel my nut building up
Bey: Jay babbsbddb babbbababyyh cummm inside my ppppuusssyyy!!
Jay: I'm almost there Bey. Shit fuck, wait for me!
Bey: hurry Jay I'm gonna orgasm harrdd!!!
I pull out turn her face to my face. I grab her hips and push my dick inside her pussy standing. This way I can see her orgasming and plus looking down I can see my long wet hairy dick going inside her. Agh shit I feel my balls tighten and my dick twitching. I'm finna give her baby #4. Fuck she's so wet. I pick up the baby oil while fucking her and just pour the rest of it all over us, head to toe and dick and pussy. I throw the bottle across the room. The oil makes the sound of my giant balls slapping her pussy and my slimy dick going into her soaking pussy. I'm beyond ready to nut.
Bey: I feel you gonna cum, cum inside me baby! Gimme dat fat nut! Don't pull out! Gimme your seeds!
Jay: FUCK IM GONNA SHOOT DEEP INSDIE YOUR PUSSY!!! FUCK HERR IT CUMS! *starts giant hip thrusting his semen into her pussy and she orgasms with him*AGH FUCK BABY THIS FEELS OSOO GOOD*still cummingn*
Bey: rhjtgk eoskdntrid YESSS JAYY!!! Your cumming soo much!
Jay: I can't stop!
Bey: keep Cummings in new baby. Feel soo good.
I don't know when I'm gonna stop cumming! She feels so good.this is the biggest load ever!
Bey's POV
Shit my man penis does things to me. She feels so good shooting inside me. I stare at his face watching him orgasming and glance down watching his big long hairy throbbing dick cumming inside my pussy. Finally after 2'atraight minutes of cumming non stop, we collapse on the bed with him still inside me. I don't care if I'm pregnant cause #4 is our lucky number. I hope he gave me his kid. Im sure he did cause my ovaries be impregnated by now. He slowly grinds inside me ontop of me. We stare into each other's eyes.
Bey: you fuck so good baby
Jay: cause you feel soo good. I wanna fuck my cum in you all day
Bey: I want you to as well. Feeling our slimy body's grind against eachother.
Jay: I think we gon finish making this baby tonight.
Thanks to this night, 9 months later, #4 came into the world.