Beckys Back??[Explicit]

*Requested by @jayonce4408*
Jay's POV
Bey and I are on our last date and right after she has to leave for her tour and I go back to my hotel. We have a really nice time and imma miss her soo much. We finish dinner and it's time to leave. We hug and kiss goodbye and it'll be another 3'weeks until I see her in person again. I ride with our other security guard and get back to the hotel. I walk in and I get to my hotel suite door until I hear someone say my name. And her voice sounds familiar. I turn my head and see oh shit Becky. She's a stripper and she's wearing a giant coat but I can tell it's all thong and a small ass bra that barely covers her tities. I cheated on bey with her and I really regret it cause ik bey still doubts our trust here and there even though she try's not bring it up or admit it. She hugs me but I shove her off.
Jay: hell no bitch! You almost fuckin destroyed my marriage! Get aw-
She slams me against my hotel suite door and kisses me. She shoves her hand down my onto my big black hairy cock. She jerks me off and I try to stop her but I start to get hard and horny. I take off her coat and we go into my suite and she's actually butt ass naked. Nice dripping wet pussy. She pulls my sweat pants down to my ankles and my boner springs right up. I shove her on the bed and walk with my sweats around my ankles to shut the door. I come back and she gets on her knees and starts giving me head. I'm so sorry bey, but I'm horny af. And no action for weeks, best believe imma bust nuts all night. Fuck, I almost busted when I saw Becky naked. She sucks nice on my balls.
Becky: you don't ever shave your soft pubes do you?
Jay: nope.
Becky: good boy. *squeezes his cum full balls* and you have a month worth of cum in these big black blue balls. Poor baby.
She starts gagging on my cock and I feel myself abt to bust soon. She sticks her tongue around the my tip jerking me off as I thrust my hips into her mouth. Ah fuck! This feels soo good. She jerks me off faster and I can't hold it anymore.
Jay: fuck Becky! I'm gonna cum!
I shoot my load right into her mouth and she drinks my whole thick nut. I shoot one more drop then slam her on the bed lifting her legs up. I take off my shirt and go to town on her pussy. Her juices taste like fruit. She's a squirted like Bey. I finger her and lick her pussy at the same time and continues squirting all over my face.
Becky: fuck yea jay I'm Cumming!
As soon as she says that I stick my penis all the way in. And she creams all over my dick. I kick my sweats off and start fucking her hard.
Becky: mmm fuck you're a horny horny man aren't you! Mmm fuck!
I kinda get scared fucking random bitches cause my dick can't fit in condoms. And my pull out game is weak. But rn, I cant even think abt it. I'm ready to fuck anything I see. I lift up Becky and fuck her against the wall. She orgasms again. She giggles when I slow down.
Becky: haha, I love the feeling when your balls slap my ass and pussy. So fucking big!
Jay: *fucks harder and faster and grunts in her ear* oh yea you like daddy's bouncy balls. They missed your pussy. Imma fuck You in the shower.
She gets down and I pull out. She can't walk so I help her walk to the shower and turn it on.
Jay: wait I have to piss rq.
Before I do, she pushes me in the shower and sticks my strong dick back in her and bends over.
Jay: baby! I gotta piss ho-hold on
I pull out and am abt to walk out to the toilet when she covers the glass door.
Jay: Becky I ain't playing. Just let me uhh piss.
Becky: hold it and fuck me!
I try holding it in but I couldn't and just pee on the shower wall. Becky laughs.
Becky: really couldn't hold it huh? What's wrong with peeing in the shower?
Jay: ugh*leans head back peeing* cause that's where it's supposed to go. Ahh
Becky: this is a turn on.
She strokes my dick as I piss.
Becky: let it all out baby. 
I moan and eventually stop. I slam her against the shower wall and stick my dick back inside her. I hold her neck at the same time. She loves when I do that.
Jay: you naughty girl. Think you can just let my hold my piss in like that? Oh fuck. Mmm yea you my lil slut?!
Becky: yes daddy! I'm your lil slut. I love your dick so much!
Jay: ah fuck I'm gonna cum!
I try pulling out but she pushes me back in. I pull out and turns us around and pushes me against the wall. She bends down and smashes her pussy back on me. Becky: cum in me daddy! Fill me up your seeds daddy!
Jay: noo!! Becky! You gon get pre-
It's too late. I bust all up inside her. I push her off while cumming. I finish up and get soft. I fall to the ground with my palms in my hands. She comes by me. She laughs.
Jay: why is this fuckin funny to you?! You could be pregnant with a married mans baby. And you think this is fuckin funny. She sits on my lap.
Becky: how dumb do you think I am Jay? I always take the pill and even the after pill when we have sex. Your pull out game is super weak.
Jay: oh thank god. Now back to this!
I lay her on the ground and fuck her facing her. I look down and watch me dick pounding her and see our cum from when I came in her before . It turns me on soo much.
Becky: Why is dick so mmm mgood?! Pound me baby!
I fuck her faster and I feel her squirting. The mix of that and the water water pouring on us makes this even sexier. I feel my nut comin on.
Jay:*smirks staring into her face* so you don't mind if I do mmmm this!!! Ahh fuck!!
I bust all up inside her. Mmm she good. But nothing compares to Beyoncé.

*This is actually a similar story another one, but out my own twists on it*