Valentines Day (2)[EXTREMELY EXPLICIT]

Bey's POV
I'm craving my man so badly. I wanna be pounded. When I saw him get butt ass naked, I had to finger myself. Fuck he's hot. I see him stroking his huge 10" cock hovering over my pussy. He slaps his dick on my pussy. My juices were now all over him. I squirt all on him. He rams his large penis inside my vagina and it feels so good. As soon as he put it all the way in I came hard
Bey:*orgasming*? Ugh Jay you made me wait too long. I couldn't hold it
Jay:naughty girl, tonight, I want you to let you orgasm and squirt wherever whenever you want. *starts going in and out slow, bites lip* fuck you're soaking*starts going fast*
Omg, I needed him in me soo badly. He's fucking me soo fast. Pounding my shit. Icum on him over and over. Our bodies were now drenched in sweat and my juices. His huge balls were slapping against my butt and I love his little jiggle in his legs.
Jay's POV
Man she feels slippery. I don't know how long I can last. This pussy got me sprung. I'm pounding her shit rn. A couple minutes in, I start to feel my nut occurring. I wanna save some for home. I'm going to try and hold some sperm in my balls and fry shooting 3 cumshots. But my dick has a mind of its own sometimes.
Jay: agh shit Bey, I'm finna nut. I'm finna nut in yo pussy*fucking faster*
Bey: Agh baby! Cum inside me! Bust that fat nut in me. *he spreads her legs open wider and moans in her face*
Jay: fuck babe! I'm cumming!*starts shooting his seeds inside her*
I am spraying inside her rn and she's orgasming and squirting all over me. I thrust 3 times and try holding in more of my cum but it makes me want to cum more. I pull out quick shaking my dick and happy I held my cum in. But unfortunately, when I pulled out, she wanted to clean my dick. She got on her knees with my cum dripping from her pussy and sucked me and licking all the cum off my dick and I feel myself shoot one more shot straight in her hair. She stopped
Bey: ugh Jay! My hair! What happens when we get back out there??
Jay: here, use my hoodie*hands her hoodie*
Bey's POV
He pulled his pants back up and I put my clothes back on as well. I try to walk but fall. Jay picked me up and walked me to the car. He's speeding the whole way home.
Bey: I can't for your dick to be back inside me. I want it again. Rn
Jay: oh you'll get it as soon as we get home.
I pull my dress off and get naked again. I glance at him while rubbing my wet pussy. There's still nut on my vagina.
Bey: no, fuck me now!
Jay: babe, 2 more mins. We're down the street.
Bey: ok daddy. But I dare you Jay.
Jay: Dare what?
Bey: dare you to get naked rn and get into the house naked.
Jay: Bey, people gon see
Bey: fuck them, I want to see you naked. *bites lip*
Jay: fine.
He pulls over, he looks at me while taking his shirt off and he unbuttons his pants. He pulls his dick out and throws his pants in the back seat. I reach over and suck his dick. He continues driving down the road
Jay: mmm Bey, got some good ass head.
I spit on his cock and stroke it. I made him precum. I pick my head up and see his dick glistening. He parks on the street. I get out naked and it's 12 at night. Everyone makin love in their own house. He stays in the car
Bey: Alright Jay, guess you won't get any of my p-*he gets out of the car*
Jay: fine, oh babe, bend down on the car! Imma fuck you outside!
He slams me on the hood of my car with my butt in the air. He rams into my pussy and goes ham. The snacking of our skin is soo loud. I scream not caring whose watching or listening.
Bey: Yes jay tear my pussy up! Fuck
He's going so fast, I can't feel myself any more. I'm in heaven. I feel him getting bigger inside my walls.
Jay's POV
It's taking me everything in my power not to cum rn. Oh this pussy too good to not cum in it. Fuck it.
Jay: here comes my nut baby*spraying his sperm in her* agh fuck yes baby
I thrust 4 times cumming. It felt so good. I got enough sperm in my giant ass balls for a week.
Bey: ugh it feels soo good.
Now after cumming a while, I usually have to pee. I pull out of Bey and start walking towards the door. we make out getting to the door. I open it and I put my penis in her soo fast. I run up to our bedroom decorate in roses and candles. I slam or bodies on the bed. She flipped sides and wants to ride me.  She starts bouncing and the jiggle between my legs smack her bottom. Got my legs shakin. I don't care saving cum now. I got plenty more. I start spraying my cum deep inside her pussy every chance I get. The rest of the night was full of love making and it felt good.