Lebronce (2) [Explicit]

Bey's POV
Well, a few weeks after Lebron and I had some bomb ass sex, Jay and I finally split and I got to keep the house cause I'm the queen. We finalized the divorce. Lebron now lives with me. We take a break from having sex rn and try and catch our breath looking up in our bedroom seeing the lil sky scraper in the ceiling, looking at the stars. The breeze from the balcony felt nice. It felt so calming. I lay my head on his chest. He wraps me in his arms. I look at the clock and see it's 1:40 am.
Bey: Baby, I would love to continue having sex tn, but you've got a game tmr. You're gonna be tired and worn. Like me*both giggle*
Lebron: nah, it's alright baby. Us fucking is considered cardio.
Bey: ahahah, you su-FUCK BABY!
He lifted my leg up and stuck his dick right into my pussy. He started making the bed squeak. Who knew someone could be bigger than Jay.
Lebron: Mmm Bey this fuckin pussy baby. How my dick feel inside you baby? Huh? Mm fuck
Bey: I can feel you in my fuckin stomach ahh baby! I wanna ride you baby
Lebron POV
She gets on top of my and starts riding the fuck outta my dick. She rides fast too. Watching her boobs bounce infront of my face and watching my hips thrust into her soaking wet pussy feels soo good. She leans her face down as she's riding me and we make out. We give eachother hickies until she feels her nut coming on. I pound my hip into her faster
Bey: fuck Lebron I'm mmm IM CUMMING! FUCKK*cums and squirts all over his dick*
Lebron: YEA THATS IT BABY! AH FUCK LET IT ALL OUT!!! FUCK IM GONNA NUT!! YOU TAKE THE P- AH FUCK IM NUTTIN!!
I let out all my seeds inside her soaking pussy and it felt like heaven.
Bey: YES LEBRON FUCKIN FILL MY PUSSY UP!
I finish and can go on forever. We switch our position into 69. I put my toungue inside her clit and she deep throats my big dick. I really like it when she touches my balls and lick them too. 69 seconds later, I cum down her throat and she cums and squirts all over my face. I crawl ontop of her and stick myself back inside her. I thrust my hips down on top of hers and you could feel the house shaking. She screams on the top of her lungs in lust. As I'm fucking her, I hear the bed make some loud noise and then I feel it drop. Bey and I stop and stare at eachother.
Bey: you ugh broke the fucking bed Lebron! That's my man*kisses him*
I get back to fucking her again, I'm so close to my nut
Bey: aye, you mmm don't wanna move t-ugh
Lebron: Bey  I'm so close mm idc, I gotta nut in you I feel it.
Bey: oh yea baby*smirks and wraps legs around his waist*cum in it baby! Fuck your cum into me!
Lebron: OH FUCK BABY IM CUMMING!!
I cum right inside her. I collapse ontop of her out of breath and we role out of bed onto the floor. We laugh ontop of eachother.
Bey : you're buying us a new bed. Get one extra squeaky
Lebron: yea baby. Sorry
Bey: don't be. I like a good pounding. Can you pull out now? I'm too tired.
I pull out of her slowly watching out cum ooze out of her. I slowly soften. She passes out. I carry her bridal style. I lay her down on the couch and I lay with her. I grab a blanket and fall fast asleep.
Bey's POV
I wake up and it's bright in here. I try and feel for Lebron but don't feel him. I see a note however and a flower. I read the note.
Baby,
     I'm heading to practice on time. I had a lot of fun last night😉. After practice, imma buy us a new bed. I hope you slept well and I made you your favorite breakfast in the kitchen already. I love you soo much baby!!!
       -Lebby
Aww, he's so sweet. I decided to give him a text.
Bey: aww , thank you baby for the flower and note and breakfast! Ilysm!
Lebron: No problem baby!
I remove my blanket and see I'm still naked. I smirk to myself and take a picture of myself.
Bey: *send naked pic* you liked this pussy this much?
Lebron: fuck baby, don't make me hard infront of the guys.
Bey: *sends video of her touching herself* con you CUM home soon? My punani wants your dick back
Lebron: just wait until I get home😈