Lonely hearted tour[Explicit]

Bey's POV
I just got done performing off stage on my first show of the Formation World Tour(*Authors note: Inwent to the Formation World Tour in Hershey, PA and been still waiting for the tour cd). I've been really lonely without Jay. Him and I haven't gotten along and I feel a divorce brewing. Julius has been more of a husband figure than Jay lately. He's more attractive too. I get into my tour bus with Julius and it's raining hard outside.
Julius: Great performance tonight Bey. Ya killed it!
Bey: haha thanks Julius.
Julius: well I'll see you tmr mor-
Bey: no it's ok. You can stay here tonight. It's pouring outside and I don't really want to be left alone.
Julius: are you sure?
Bey: yes.
Julius: thank you
Bey: wanna watch some tv?
Julius: sure
We sit down together eating popcorn. After watching my movie, Obsessed,
Julius: damn Bey. Do you really need me as a body guard cause you kicked some ass in that movie
Bey: hahaha. Ofc I need you*leans closer* I really need you
I can tell he's a little shocked but I don't care. I want him now! I sit ontop of his lap and start kissing his neck.
Julius: *trying to push her off but cant* Bey, this isn't right. You're married.
Bey: and you're single. Think I give a fuck abt that cheatin ass hoe. Make love to me baby!
With that we start tearing eachothers clothes off. It gets heated rq. He pins me against the bedroom door and kisses my body up and down. I moan in pure pleasure. He lifts me up and slams me on the bed. He slowly rams his dick inside me and starts making the bus shake left to right. He's pounding me so good
Bey: oh Julius ughh fuck
Julius: mmm you got a good pussy. How Jay let this shit go
Bey: idk. Fuck him. Ugh Julius you feels soo fucking good!!
Julius: Yea, you like me pounding into you? Oh fuck imma nut soon
Bey: JULIUS, I'm ccccuummmminnggg
I cum all over him and that knocks him right over the edge.
Julius: fuck me too!
He thrust his cum deep inside me and we go many rounds throughout the night. For the remainder of the tour we've been going at it. But for the past week, I've been feeling really nauseous. But this morning it hit me, we didn't use protection the other week! And I missed my period cycle. Omg. I go and buy a pregnancy test secretly. I get back in my bus and pee and wait for the results. It's like watching grass go. I heard a beep and I check it. I look down and omg... IM PREGNANT!!! Oh shit. What's Julius gonna day? what's Jay gonna day? How's the family going to react? I feel dizzy and run to the bathroom and throw up. I sob throwing up sitting next to the toilet. I'm so fucking scared.
Julius: *walking into bus* Bey! Comon! Rise and shine baby. We got some wo-Bey?
Julius POV
I walk in and hear crying. I go to her bathroom and see her crying on the floor. I lean down infront of her
Julius: Bey what's wro-
I see the pregnancy test in her hand. Omg! We didn't use protection. Shit!!!
Julius: is thaat what- i - omg
Bey: yes I'm pregnant with your child
Julius: fuck. What we gonna do Bey?
Bey: I'm not sure, but we'll work as a team.
Let's just say, everything did not really work out well with the family and jay knowing.but we try our best everyday to help eachother out during these difficult times.