C2 - Stereotype

Brutal truth is we are all minorities. No matter how pretty we are, or stereotypically 'perfect' or too good for others, we all have to realize at the end of the day we are all in the same boat. We all feel small sometimes. But it's more important who you are, and which boat you choose when someone's depending on you.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* . *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I remember being a victim of constant depression, and that's when I became writer girl. I had a lot of emotional problems with my mom being gone because it was like my identity was gone. That I lost all feelings of hope and compassion and just turned them into bullshit words that are far from what those inspirational conspiracies are. You know, I can do this. I'll be alright. I'm sure I forgot how to write or think like that.

Depression feels like a never ending battle. Everything becomes unimportant and after that it just becomes useless, and my being a teen girl, important for me was a lot of guys sticking their penis inside of me. Yes I was a slut as they call it, because of the way I use to act - but was a virgin in the long run which seemed to be really important to me, actually. I was slut shamed behind my back but everyone seemed to forget that small detail of innocence about me. So I was the slut.

So writer girl. I got used to it being that way for me.

I used to be a mean girl, a bad girl, a fun girl, a supportive friend, I used to be popular and my words hurt people. It really got to them as in all the cliques. It brought them down to where I was now and it makes me realize out of all those things I listed myself as, I was now nothing.

Maia

Unison isn't friendly anymore. I'm not... friendly anymore. I fell off the track, the rope. I'm not sure why I keep going anyway but... I do keep going even when everyone expects me to get back on the rope that burns to much. I should cope with the fact that I fell and am holding on by a thread.

I don't feel anything.

Ross

It was almost first period and the bus wasn't even here. I waited sighing at the reason I was standing out in front of the bus stop when I could've taken the car, but it's said ( it's true) that my mom and dad were so worried on having obsessive, fake sex, to have another child instead of taking a moment to love what they've already got.

Oh he's that guy. Yes.

The disappointment, I'm that guy.

So here it is. I'm an embarrassment to the family's "name," like we're some kind of royalty. And we're not... My parents wanted the perfect son, and I, Ross didn't give a damn about being perfect. What does perfect have to offer besides acting like you know your life is charmed?

All I look forward to today, is the girls. It's what keeps me standing, with an erection.

Maia