C3 - Give a little, Get a little

"You ran away!?" Wait... sorry.

After School - In My Room with Allie and Nina

"You ran away!?" Allie snapped, making my bed rumble. What do you say to boy - crazy best friends like mine? You have to repeat basic things over and over and over again. That's Nina and Allie, for you.

"I meant what I said, Allie. I'm not getting involved with anyone this year!" I said sighing. I think Ross had planned the whole bump into me ceremony, so he could say hi and get in my pants as soon as possible.

"You are so weird, Mitchell. Your mom would want you to live your life." Nina rolled her eyes slightly smiling.

I'm just an idiot for leaving my stuff with Ross, well I didn't really notice I left it but hopefully he'll return it without looking in what I didn't realized I left with him. My journal. Who am I kidding? Boys snoop.

And the worst part? I have no one to be angry at, but myself.

My mom had lost her life the day I was living mine. "It's not all because of my mom... I don't think my heart is ready for anything more. And guys... they bring exactly that."

"Sometimes more, is exactly something a girl like you needs." Allie said giving me the hand gestures. My phone started ringing, and I was shocked to see who was calling. It was only a matter of time before I realized I left everything with Ross, to see...including my ding dong number. My friends saw the name and before they let my hand touch decline they both reached for the phone.

Allie was quick to steal my phone and put it into the sky where I could never (Didn't even try) reach it.. the girl is freakishly tall. "Allie!" I yelled.

"Hello," she said all flirty like "No this is her best friend. Can you believe it? She is really excited to talk to you!" She lied, completely ignoring my lip syncing mouth that was saying NO. Allie nodded at me as in a sign to 'give it a try'

Hanging up on Ross

As soon as my friends thought I was gonna give the new relationship a shoot I was' quick to hang up.

Second Day Back To School before First Period

Yesterday I had realized all I needed to do was avoid Ross, but that was kind of hard considering he had my diary, number, and "The Boy Project" book with him. Even though I didn't want a boyfriend, that didn't mean I could stop reading how much Kara McAllister did.

"Maia?" He popped right up as soon as I closed my locker. Usually when the guy does that in the movies, the girl is relieved when she sees its the "cute charming guy." But I stayed pissed. "I believe this belongs to you."

I snatched it into my hands where it belonged. "You jerk! You read my stuff!"

"You never said I couldn't."

"I never said YOU could either." I could feel my face turning red as thou Ross was smiling at me like he liked the fact I was about to slap him. He was wearing a summer bright, yellow with blue jeans and really made his hair and smile stand out. But I remembered no guys...especially the slow ones. "This is not funny!" I groaned.

"You like me don't you, Mitchell?" He touched my chin with his one finger. "If it made you feel any better I'll tell you I didn't read it."

"Get your fucking hands off of me!" I pushed his fingers away. "I don't have time for this," I stormed off in front of him as his hand touched my shoulder. It was that feeling Kara McAllister had when that guy from the mall asked if he could help her. I turned around, as he'd leaned in. My hand went straight in front of his face. "I'd only like you if I were to be paid 1 million dollars -- not even then because I'd still appear as some hooker to you." I whispered in a threatening voice. People were still minding their own business as if Ross and I never even existed.