C22 - My World, And Yours

Dear, Journal

Everyone's talking, and I mean EVERY ONE won't shut up! Everyone started talking anyway, about Ross. When did Unison become a Gossip Tournament? All I hear when I walk the halls, is "Is Ross coming back? I saw him on the news!" and "Did Maia Mitchell push him away again?"

I admit I was starting to be a tease, but its not like I was leading him on anymore. Right? All I hear everyday is that any body would die to be Ross Lynch's soul mate.

Don't they know love isn't all about happy endings? And boys with golden locks? Apparently not... I was worried, but I would never expect Ross would go on with his runaway?? His parents couldn't have done any thing more than yell at him... But besides my problems, Winter is almost here, and that means Nina and Allie problems.

Nina's parents are pressuring her about College. And her GPA isn't the best this year. Considering the fact, some new kid, Jenny Maxwell, has the highest GPA and has out shined Nina, since ... well... yesterday. Nina's parents are scary... really scary, so I see why Nina spends the night over my house more than over hers.

Allie actually has a problem getting INTO college. But luckily I'm hear to help! HAPPY WINTER! BTW, why my writing isn't so neat? I threw away my favorite pen. Like I said. Time to be more mature. My mind all year was based on Ross. And my mom. And drama. I want to be Blair Waldorf now... or, in a sane mind, follow in her footsteps. After high school, Yale is a big yes. Hopefully I have the strength to do it, with out having sex on the Head P's, desk.

Love, Maia

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* . *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Leaving A Senior Party

Ah, I miss these kind of times. Getting drunk, watching other people get drunk. It was like a dream. A very blurry one, in fact.

I looked to find Dana but in the crowd of people, and glowing lights, that made the room light up like rainbow stars, it wasn't that easy. Okay, I know what your probably thinking. Why would I be here with my nemesis from grade school? Easy. We're friends now. Mere friends, that is. We did have one thing in common. Ross Lynch was our history.
"Sorry," Dana came into sight. "College boys, don't take no for an answer." She grinned. I was glad, that Dana stopped acting like a Dollz brat. In fact, she gave up her "Queen Status" as of yesterday. I guess she finally realized a status is just another label.

It doesn't have to be who you are.

I looked at her black dress that went to her knees, and showed her back. Now I see why boys are always falling over her. "College boys? Didn't know this party was that elite. Even though college boys are -- wellll, they're idiots." I said, with the stupidest grin on my face. Police cars traveled straight past, us as soon as I said that. How could they drive straight past a party like this!? People we're practically jumping out the windows. Making out in public, and in the bedrooms ... I even forgot who was hosting this party.
"It's Ross," Dana said facing me again. "Have you seen the--"
"News? Yes." I said, stopping Dana from saying what I've heard 200 this week . "I told his parents he visited me, and went away. That he's on the run."
"I could really care less. All he does is break people. He needs to see how it feels. Hopefully, the bitch ends up in jail one day."
That made me think. Wasn't Dana describing me? All Ross wanted was to have love and lust for everyone around him but that didn't make him a bad guy. Mostly... that is. It was me. I broke his heart. How could he keep going when the worst thing has happened?

Hotel - Ross's POV

I put back on my shirt, after I had my fuck buddy come by and keep me company. It was good sex, but the fact she kept going to the bath room every second bugged me. I'm not kidding. She even plastered a few drops of shit on me.