C47 - The Reckless

We cannot become something, by remaining who we are. Or who we thought we were. Sometimes what you're afraid of doing is the thing that will set you free. Or trap you away.

We're all scared to say the things that should be said. But sometimes its for the better, to keep quiet because you never know when your past is coming back to haunt you for those words. Because for a moment, you were reckless.

I woke up to a headache, and my eyes we're not allowing themselves to open up. Wherever I was, the sound was empty and the only thing I could hear was myself humming in pain.

"You're awake." I heard clapping, and I turned my head in every direction, before I realized I was strapped to a chair. Oh my god... I remembered what happened, as soon as I felt the hot breath arrive on my neck.

I yanked on the tight ropes, trying to at least try --- but Regan's (Jensen Ackles) neck kisses had me frozen and breathing to the same extinct you would be at while watching a horror movie.

I looked to realize we had been in the school gym, where the jocks do their time. I hadn't been here often, only last year to watch pep rallies, and now I wished I didn't come here at all. The gym gave no sound, and there would be no one here to come to my rescue this time... and I just wanted to erase the thought I was in this psycho's trap --- I was afraid.

I love coming here. Correction, loved.

My eyebrows had been pulled together, my upper eyelids met the pain as well as they had been pulled up to the point where it meet my headache.

I could feel his lips letting out small huffs, as he rubbed his nose on my shoulder.

"Baby, baby shh..." He put his hands at the bottom of my wet purple shirt, drenched from the rain. From behind me. I had realized my raincoat was thrown in the corner of the gym by the bleachers.

"Don't touch me!"

"Oh, shut up. You asked for it."

My heart rate had been ridiculous as it didn't stop going at a pace I could not handle it being at, and my eyes did not stay inside its home.

I pushed my head back applying a thump to his face, purposefully. But I just hurt myself worse. I could hear him trying to hold in his yells, and so was I. "Shit," I muttered, behind my head felt like a brick had fell on it.

"Ah, I see you're feisty. I like that..." His voice was so cryptic... I was scared... I just wanted to get out. I just wanted to go home. I just wanted to be here for the very reason I came... But I could feel that lit hope burning out, and the monsters creeping in to my daydream.

And so it became a nightmare.

I started to scream, huffing at the same time made it hard, but I screamed to my lungs tired out, and before I knew it Regan shushed his hands over my mouth. "Shut up, or I'll break your fucking hands."

"STOP!" I tried to slam my head on him again, but he just stared at me with a messed up grin, and I broke down.

I shook, I stomped, I yelled constantly and that's when he finally threw his lips onto mine, and my hands struggled to want to push him off --- but I was stuck, I couldn't move! I can't move! He held my head still and I pushed my tongue back, slobbering all over my mouth.

This can't be happening.

"Even better the second time -- this time you're going to stay naked." He ran his hands down my thigh and kissed my area through my pants. It only made me screamed louder.