C7 - I Heard Rumor

Today I hate school. Specifically today, because I'm just not feeling it. I felt like I shouldn't leave my bed – my sweet bed, that I love. I can already feel the gossip on my skin and the tasteless taunts about my boob shape from Allie, before I even get there. I just want to stay home, but I go to school for Mom. I go everyday now.

Even when the day feels like it will drag on, I have to let it drag me with it. Even if it's by my hair, but usually it's by my heart. I can go on and I can do this... and if today sucks, that's okay.

"You look like shit," Hailey passed by me leaning out my door. Her voice had already ruined the morning.

"Well, I live with it." I retorted.

24 Hours Earlier

Maia had been looking at me for a long time, after I asked her how she felt about me. I was counting on her saying yes, but she said something even better -- sort of, even better.

"Are you still throwing that party? I'd love to come..." She said smiling. I couldn't tell if she was changing the subject on purpose, because the smile on her face pretty much would tell me that she was IN LOVE with me. She was smiling. But smiles can after all trick your brain into thinking you're happy. She could be tricking me.

"uh.. great? When should I pick you up?" I asked her, taking that opportunity.

"Oh...I can walk.. I guess..." Her eyebrows went up and left the lunch table, before I could keep offering to drive her... She's stubborn, one of the tough cookies, sexy and fierce... that's what I liked about her. And cookies.

About To meet up with Maia to Tell Her My Address

Before I stepped foot in front of Maia, while she was slavering in her locker, Allie came in front of her. Maia's attention flew right to us, and Allie spoke out loud as if she was trying to let everybody hear her, "Are we still on for Friday, sexy?" She said batting her eyes.

"What?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Oh silly boy, you don't remember? You wanted to have sex at your party tomorrow. You made that so specific." She pulled me by the shirt and kissed me. I liked it... but I had no idea what just happened...I pushed her off. "What are you doing!?"

Allie turned around and smiled at the runaway Maia. I could see her now... thinking that I'm a jerk. I was going to punch Allie again, risking getting detention... but hitting a girl proves nothing, but that I'm a wimp. I'd hit boys and girls with no rational thought, I wasn't really trained up to be kind or have "manners," although, I was here to change, and I had a girl to explain to. I ran after Maia as she went into the girls bathroom.

"You're such a fucking whore! Is that why poor you, can't find anyone decent?" I yelled toward Allie. She looked down at herself insecurely. "You don't get the right to call me a whore." She looked back up confidently. and I walked away into the girls bathroom, risking being called a pervert.

"Maia!?" I saw some feet under the stalls as she pulled them up. "Maia ... can you come out of there..." Of course she ran in here. The only place we're she couldn't talk to me, but here I was. "Oh my god, leave me alone! Go back!" She yelled. I leaned on the door, farting.

"Ross...I'm not in the mood." She told me in a voice I never heard her sound like before. Deep inside I think Maia did have feelings for me. I mean, I did pick her out of all the other babes at Unison. I could fuck any one I wanted here.

 "If you don't open the door I'm coming under there." I warned her.

Dana came in and screamed, running back out into the hallways. "RAPIST!"