C45 - Bros over Clothes

Dressing From Shower - Sunday Morning

It's amazing how much you can do without a penis.

Needless to say! Boys suck! Ross sucks! I suck! Ross sucks again and you probably suck too but atleast we have something in common.

My journal is gone, lit up and torn and you could say I've lost who I am. Or really, I've lost my routine. Writing in the morning. When you look back into my life, as soon as I bumped heads with it boy my life changed, and I'm always wondering how it would've been if he just left me alone. You know life without Ross Lynch?
Life was so screwed up right now. My best friend is not my best friend anymore; my boyfriend might as well call it quits for what he had done... I ruined... well I took part in----ruining my dad's wedding. His phase of change, I messed up for him. My memories of the past are burned up, and the only person I could blame... was myself. My ex boyfriend keeps leaving when I try to hold on. When he holds on, I leave.

Needless to say again, my life sucks!

Trying to think ... what will my future be like now? Now that I'm not the same person I was back then when my senior year began. Who am I?

Love, Penisless Maia

After a somewhat hot shower, I just lay in my bed looking at the ceiling blankly in my pajamas desperate in need of answers... and this would usually be the part where my mom walks in, and tells me someone's out there for me. ...Someone who will treat me right, of course.
Yet I was saying or thinking of saying "I love you" to lying cheaters and leavers.

My door opened, and I shot up only to be relived it was Allie. "Why is your door always unlocked these days?"

I smirked reaching up on the bed with my elbows. "Why the reason to lock it? Their are no murders in Jacksonville, and my dad is so love struck to be responsible now. Oo la la."
"After that wedding?" Allie brushed her hair into the side of her ear, grinning.

"Good point." I sat firmly on my bed now, as she joined me.

"Anyway you ready? Your going to love me... more than you already do, of course," She flipped her hair. "You've been invited to my photo shoot..." Allie clutched her hands together, jumping from the bed and squealing. "Remember Dana and I's fashion gig thingy... yeah we want you to test shoot our clothes!"

"Oh my god, Allie! That's great!" I leapt from my bed, and hugged her tightly, also stopping her from bouncing around the room. At least things we're looking up for her and Dana, right? Its good knowing Allie Brooks, former party girl becoming sophisticated fashion desginer... I like it... or just fashion desginer.

"I know!" She jumped smiling. "Sorry," She rubbed her cheeks "I had t--to--o much coffee! BUT !"

"Wait," I stammered looking down at my blue socks. "Me?"

"Road trip!" She cheered joyfully jumping me up and down right along with her. Uh oh. "Road Trip" coming from Allie = horror movie.

Next Big Fashion Line:(I know, it sounds so weird) NBFL Building

You know the sang "feeling like a fish out of water?" Of course you do, every former queen bee knows that sang... yeah, kidding. As soon as I walked in the building ranks of clothing was being moved around and complete strangers we're holding clip boards talking to other people who had Allie and Dana's clothes on --- wow, their line had been actually nice, but the only thing I regretted doing was sitting next to the driver. Dana whatever her middle name is LaDonns... oh god, kill me now.