Masterpeice

"You did it. You were amazing."

I made an effort to sound myself up, after I finally had the baby girl Ross and I have been hoping for since May, where we went at it for hours, and it was one day when I took the test, that it was positive, and I was pregnant with Ross Lynch's baby. I didn't have to be sad, because it was planned. Kids we're a must have for Ross and I. They'd have my brains, and his charisma.

They'd be ours.

The girl doctor Natalia, handed me the beautiful baby girl who wasn't crying anymore and wrapped in pink. "You did amazing," Ross was still by my side. "Ohm, god..."

Sighs filled the room, as I tried my best to find Ross' eyes, but instead Ross gave me his hand and I felt supported. He was here through the entire process; the blood hadn't seemed to scare him off. I opened up my eyes fully, taking in the beautiful baby girl. Ross and I had been expecting this for months, and now that it finally happened, I think I was going to cry. Sighs filled me, a hole right in the middle of me, as I felt beaten. Beaten badly... Oh fuck. I make an effort to not curse aloud, I stay strong for the baby.

I still smiled at the baby girl, finding myself smiling, Ross awing at her like food. "She's all ours," Ross smiled. I clutched his hand, him tugging the baby's hands.

"You're... you're a dad, Ross." I said, smiling. Ross kissed my forehead, and took Peyton in his arms. I started to smile, even if I did feel like floating to sleep. This was my baby's birth. I had a baby with the man I loved so much. I wanted everything. I got everything. "Nice work, daddy." I laughed toward Ross.

I loved the fact. Months of being fat, not being able to move around like I used to, didn't disappoint me, as I enjoyed the fact being pregnant. This time around, it was with the right person. Ross kissed the baby's forehead. "My daughter," and then kissed me again, tightly. "My two girls."

"I'm gonna..." A tear flushed. "Peyton..." I said. "Her name is Peyton..."