C28 - Run To You

Friday

Dear, Journal

Prom is coming in four more days and just in time. Ross fortunately got out of the hospital one day early and it looked like he never even had been bruised. Of course their was still some red marks and scratches but they we're barely visual. But most importantly, he seemed to be taking the -dad-crazy-thing very well. Ross has come this far.

But meanwhile, now that me and Ross are golden, me and my sister are a war zone. We constantly give evil glares at each other, putting chemicals in each others toothpaste (well she does that) and me just dealing with it like the mature girl -- ahem -- women I've become.

I was still furious with her for not even bothering to tell me dad was sick. What kind of sister keeps this to herself, and what kind of father asks her to? But that's not the only people who are acting weird. Ever since Dana gave up her queen status, Allie has been hanging out with the new queens to much often now. I seen Allie shopping at the Evergreen with those ugly tarts, and laughing constantly at jokes I didn't hear. What is the world coming to?

The only really great thing about today is we get our acceptance letters and SAT' scores back. We get it early only because Jacksonville's system is very smooth, thank god.

Love, Maia

Before First Period - Arriving to school

I never thought I'd be holding hands with Ross since I first laid eyes on him. But here I am holding hands with him, and yes, laying more than just my eyes on him. Just picture it all in slow motion with the new perspective music.

Everyone stared whispering, gossiping, and giving flirty eyes at Ross. He winked back, and I nudged him in the stomach. Hm. But we're not in one of those movies.

We had just arrived to school and he took me to my locker still laughing at what he called 'jealousy' I simply just didn't want him looking at other girls due to his past. Ross stopped when we got to my locker and pinned me to my locker briskly. Jealousy is not my thing. Most times.

Whenever Ross tried things like this my heart became full. Like it was about to explode, or some thing. The tension between us made me have butterflies, and it felt like we we're the only two people in the world. Love is disgusting. But its love, right? Right.

He kissed my neck softly, as I let myself moan, thinking it would be ridiculous if I tried to hold it in again. "Naughty," I whispered letting him work his way down, noticing he was doing this in front of everybody. But what's to hide? We're exclusive. "It's not my fault your a babe." He kissed me softly. I was relived he was back, and he looked happy to be back. His lines were just hilariously stupid.

"Go to class, Mr. Right," I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes.

He smiled at how my voice sounded. It's like I ruled sarcasticness, and I watched him walk off the opposite direction, to our first period class. Why did I say leave again? He looked back at me, only to see a girl run up to him. Girls.

I wanted to do some thing, but I just turned around and got my books. I trusted Ross. He is captivating, know doubt about it, but those Juniors who we're chasing a eighteen year old might as well stop now. Anyway, jealous - girlfriend isn't my style, I smiled to myself closing my locker.

Before I could keep daydreaming about Ross, and head to class behind him, gasp from the entrance of Unison lit up the halls. I turned around not shocked at what I had seen.

Allie and her three freshman queens entered at her side wearing all the colors of the rainbow, again. Allie was wearing a black tie, and a white shirt with the plaid school girl skirt while the others looked like girly evil mixed with throw up. What am I looking at? Why are these people gasping?
The way they entered, pushing everyone aside made me think she was turning into what she did the first quarter of school.