C42 - New Year, No Ross, New Me

It's time for New Years. Anything could happen. All Maia has to do is follow the motto. "New Year, No Ross, New Me."

This queen is going for the good now. And she's not looking back.

Streets of Jacksonville

Last Day of Vacation

Dear, Journal of 2015 as a Senior

ITS FINALLY NEW YEARS!!! And I'm still alive! Could I be anymore thankful? Um, actually I could....

Austin and I we're hand in hand, of course, laughing at everything one another said, we had just got done coming from a New Year's party at Nina's at just seven in the morning!!!

Hey its party hard or don't party at all-- and both of us we're completely wasted, only Austin was trying to pull himself together so my dad wouldn't grow a pair toward him and bitch slap him like most dad's would. To bad he didn't do that to Ross yet.

But I was glad to be spending my new years with my new boy toy -- ew, not as cool as they say it movies. We weren't exactly exclusive, and nobody's saying the L word, but I have feeling a guy like Austin will come through-- because -- when you know, you know- and I love him. I'm just scared...really-- that he'll become my psycho-worst-nightmare-boyfriend, if you know who I'm referring to.

New Year's Resolution #1

I and Austin will have our first time together somewhere special.

Speaking of my dad, Wednesday would be his wedding.

I loved weddings, but I'd never thought my dad would be at another one, and that he'd be the groom. But when two people come together and are in love, I have to say that's the best thing to come together for, right?

Ross' mom was changing a lot, taking Hailey to her soccer practice, and being "nice" to me a lot lately, and even though she was pregnant, she was doing well for a woman who's stomach was ten times bigger, than it was when I last had a heart to heart with her-- which was last month.

Anyways, the bigger picture IS everything has been going great ever since Ross cut off ties with me, and that's just what I needed in my life. Some thing great.

Tuesday - Walking Into School

New Year's Resolution #2

Despite Laura and her team of gossipers and Raura shippers, I will not give in to bitches. We're square anyway from last night at the dance. Plus it's a new year, to for new beginnings and a new attitude. I'm Maia Mitchell, the fearless bitch as of today.

Everyone decided to play look-at-the-victim, which they've been doing for some time now as I strutted my way into school, land of the losers and "Laura's" who was still getting attention--the positive kind- after I, yes, me, Maia Mitchell, myself poured punch on her, and whacked her with a fake mask that was bought from -- who knows where and who cares.

But who could I be to not face my problems? I practically grinned at everyone glaring at me, and whispering to their friends about my past humiliations.

I had a new look, a new attitude, I was a new and perfected version of 2014's Maia Mitchell. And at least I knew where my real friends we're right? "We've made it girls!" Dana yells from the other side of the hall. Dana arrives next to Allie and Nina as they all walked by my side as soon right when they saw me, as we talked about the latest insights to our new year. "Hell yes! 2015's sexy seniors!"