C50 - The Writers Club

Seniors, before you leave us we would love if you write a piece. Who knows you? Tell us about yourself because all the attempts at raising our school academically this year it was hard to get to know a few of our students. Your dislikes in school, who and what you are and are going to be. What is something you have learned about your friends, family, and yourself. Be specific. This will go in as one of your last grades of the school year!

-Head Mistress

I hate you all. 

You want the truth. Fine. Truth. I don't know how to let people in ... I'm to scared to let them see me and when they see me they'll know how to break me, and I don't have time for that. But since I don't care about Unison I guess you can know just a little bit... Don't even think I'm like that bitch Maia Mitchell. They say she was once "mean" and I'd seen that.

 I thought you forgot when she poured  the school's Kool-Aid "fake punch" on me in front of the whole school at a dance-- classy... and she got a happy ending? 

Any who, I'm not jealous of her. Trust me.

You may think of me as the girl that's just mean behind Maia's point of view... but the truth is nobody knows me. I'm only human. And I can't help making mistakes. Because I'm not perfect and I don't try to be... Being a Marano can be hard. It is hard. But at least I can go when I please you know? It's not like anybody can stop me. Or cares enough. I'm just here because of a reason I will never tell anyone. But I can do it. Fake the smiles you know. But I'm only human as Christina Perri says. 

I grew up with someone who never really cared. Well my mom left my dad with me -- the reason an "epic love" ended is what he thinks when he looks at me. I say "parents" to people because I love to act like I have real ones. But I think you know where I'm coming from.

 I feel neglected from everybody. No one can understand me and yea, I know I'm not "Annie" the orphan and I should be grateful. I am truly and entirely grateful, but being a fish out of water has its ups and downs. Some friends are better than others and family can be great or bad... 
I just don't care what anybody thinks about me anymore.

I can take so much till I've had enough. I'm only human.

Laura Marano
(Sent from Cali)

Sup,

   Sometimes happiness comes from good friends and family... being known by your small circle. And if that's not enough for fancy Unison then I really don't care how you'll all think of me after I leave. I just know I found something special. And I learned I was special out of it. And that I'm also badass. 

Ross Lynch

My past does not define who I am. I've changed; although I've found myself in love this year, I'd love to tell you all about the complications in love stories.

I didn't really know how to love myself after my mom died. I guess I've felt pretty but unpretty all my life... And when I bullied some of you it was only because I was in the unpretty part. And I am so sorry for making you feel like you are not worth anything... It's just how I felt. 

So I hold on. 

With a deceased mother who is still watching over you, I know she might be disappointed in some of my actions, words, and choices.     I never have dreams about her spreading that disappointment thou. I want her to contact me --- in some way, because I miss her so much. Not enough words can explain the bond me and my mother had.