C25 - The SAT

In Front Of The Mirror - Maia's POV

"I'm ready." I said looking in the mirror. I've come this far and I can stay in the league as long as I stop whoever is in my way. It's SAT day and one way or another, Yale is going to expect me. I put down my tooth brush and put my I'm better than you, face on, which was bad. Really bad. Yes, I needed some tips from my old foe Dana on how to act like a bitch but also how to be surprisingly scarily tough.

I was ready. "Here we go."

Snoozing In Front Of My Pillow - Ross's POV

"Ugh," I said feeling like this was my Junior year again. I wanted to schmooze my way out of this, but I got up anyway. Maia believed I could "go to college" and that's all I really needed, to wake up and start the daily Green Line hotel routine.

I had fell asleep watching Frozen last night, on Comcast. It wasn't my first choice, but it was either that or Gossip Girl. Gossip girl makes me gag. I mean Chuck, Blair, Blair, Chuck, Serena, Nate, Dan, Nate, Serena. Its clear Chuck is Gossip Girl with his sneaky ass. The movie was actually good, but I just wish Maia was with me that night.

The SAT'S

"Maia Mitchell," "Here.

"Ross Lynch," "Sup."

"Allie Brooks," *Yawn*

"Nina Kyids" "HERE!"

"Austin Mels," "Right here!"

"Dana La... what?" "LADONNA!! Get it right!!!! Ugh people these days!"

Here I go, I thought. Time to show them what I've been studying for.

I saw Ross come up to me wishing me luck and I was the one who pulled away before I couldn't help myself. To tell you the truth, I used to be anti-social, around boys, when I was queen and now. I know its kind of weird considering I was a "slut," but when I was around Ross, my heart always started racing, and I couldn't think of what to say. Guess that's love.

When we arrived at the school to take the test the instructor went over the basics for the seniors.

Take the SAT again?

If you plan on taking the SAT again, the beginning of senior year is the best time. Research shows that students who take the SAT a second time usually improve their score.

SAT Subject Tests measure your knowledge of a particular subject. If you continue to study the subject and take the test again, your score should reflect your increased knowledge.

Send scores to colleges and scholarship programs

Many colleges and universities have application deadlines in December or January of your senior year. If you haven't sent your scores to any institutions or if you would like to send more score reports, now is the time.

Like we didn't know that already. But anyway, I was ready before the instructor came to me and dropped a note on my desk.

You are on hold because of

Melissa Burke
Hezekiah Booker
Rachel Hart
Allie Brooks
Riley Hart
Ryder Matthews

If you have any questions please stop by my office. -Dean

Allie Brooks? Allie? You mean the girl who needed a tutor, got a 1B in almost EVERY quarter, doesn't pay attention in class, has a low self esteem, only did cheer leading as a circular activity and IF THAT'S NOT ALL, how does she get into one of the most prestigious schools ever? Allie was never the smart one. All she did was shop, or make people shop for her, and all she ever did do was dudes she didn't even know. I was pissed and I could feel myself wanting to hit something. Her. Honestly, this was the worst thing that has happened to me. I felt like hating my best friend at that moment. Not even Nina was on there. I would understand if I was on hold because of her, but Allie Brooks? I felt like absorbing the whole world in my fist and throwing it at Allie. She was sitting right in front of me. Still mad, I saw she turned around and smiled at me. I gave the fakest smile back, but it was obviously believable.