C32 - Queen Manhattan

1 Month Later 

New York, New York

PAGE SIX                               

A wannabee from the low end is making her mark in the high end of the big city of Manhattan. Small town Jacksonville girl, who goes by Sabrina Mitchell, strutted her way down Manhattan with a book that could be big. The book isn't yet to be published, but Sabrina has shared her life story "The Maia Diaries" half over the internet, giving sib bits of what is to be expected.

THE MAIA DIARIES

"I've kept a diary, and I've used it to remind myself of my mother. She was the good in my life. And now thinking about publishing it, will just be a dream come true." 18 year old Sabrina didn't expect to be craved for her book-making, but doesn't she know in Manhattan things get around quicker than expected. GOOD LUCK on the book Sabrina! -By Victoria Jameson

Smiling at what I just read, while walking the cobble stone streets of Manhattan, I became fully and completely proud of myself. It took a lot of thinking, but one day I decided to get on my new roommates computer and start typing things from my journal. Before I knew it, an agent/publisher saw my work, and is giving it a shot. Apparently a big one!!

And no by "roommate"  I don't mean 'Hooker roommate' I meant new friend roommate. You pick up a few things, in the big apple, and I found Victoria Jameson. It was a long story on how we meet, seeing it's been a month since I've been away from Jacksonville. But she is a struggling writer in need of reputation, and when I told her I'm experienced, she full on, let me become her roommate lady. No questions asked! How hard could it be? My father certainly didn't know a thing about independence, and I was going to show him a thing or two. 

Even though it was winter, Manhattan made everything seem like Summer. And when I walked along the streets, I felt like the queen of something good. Especially in these heels, Victoria bought me. 

I couldn't believe it! When I came here worries of being sappy old small town girl, Maia Mitchell never came up to my head. I've been able to open my horizon's in the big city, and while everyone made everything sound so hard, I was living the best of both worlds. Everything that happened to me in Jacksonville we're things of the past, and I didn't want to remember anything.

I was Sabrina, as you may have heard.

"Hey Sabrina!" Called out someone from behind me.

Stopping my walk, I turned around to see Victoria, the one and only. "Hi!!" I ran toward her spreading my arms out. "We made page six!"

She looked at me in awe, after the deep hug. "What? Are you serious?" 

I swung the newspaper in her face, excited to the point we're I could see myself, I had to calm down. Well Victoria actually stepped on my heel, so I could stop jumping like a kindergartner...which hurt. Small town girl not use to the public?" Victoria rolled her eyes, entrapping my arm with hers, as we walked forward, and the newspaper in her other hand.

"Not really."

"I could get use to the limelight!" I smiled deeply to myself.

"You better," She said with an delighting tone. "Because you got an interview with the best of the best." She smiled stopping us in the middle of the sidewalk.