C12 - Cross My Heart, Hope To Kiss

Dear, Journal

I could get use to bugging the hell out of Maia. 

It sure worked today. Now I was going to dance with her and it only took like... five in a half wastes of paper. That will never work again. Women want a guy who gives them more activities than one.

R o s s

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* . *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Moves"

"Don't trip."

"Okay, why would I trip?"

As I walked Maia to the dance floor, she was sighing in the let's get this over with sigh. As soon as we got in a decent spot I picked her up by the waist and spun her around as everybody else did with their date. "Woah," She blinked twice as I put her back on her feet.

"Don't do that again." She laughed surprised at me. She looked beautiful tonight. Natural.

"It's not over yet, Mitchell." I spun her around twice, this time on her feet as I pulled her closer to me with both hands, and back in the open, and closer to me again, my grasp not letting go. Hey, that was the dance moves to the song, and Maia seemed to be enjoying them. Maia smiled. "You didn't tell me you actually could dance." Maia said as I held her sideways near the ground, holding her tighter by the waist. "There's a lot you don't know about me, Mitchell."

Maia blushed for some reason, but I'm not sure why..."What else do you like to do?" She asked smiling as I pulled her in close again. "I sing a little."

Dancing And Talking Maia's POV

Who knew Ross liked other things, other than sex. I will tell you I was impressed by his dancing, I didn't even mind if he touched my waist. I kind of liked it. "Hey, If you like me just say so." I did try to stand in the corner by myself, but Ross kept pulling me back.

I rolled my eyes as usual when ever anybody was talking crazy talk. "Well I don't, so I can't say shit." A fast song came on as I let go of Ross to dance independently. He pulled me back in a lock. "Where do you think you're going?" He said in a low voice. Oh god. "Fuck you!" I muttered.

Outside On The School's Football Field -- I don't know that yet

After Ross sex danced me, for 3 minutes he led me outside covering my eyes. He stopped and told me to keep them closed as I thought he was gonna leave me standing in the middle of no where so the chainsaw master could come and pick my eyes out.

I wasn't even gonna follow him, but something told me to trust him. You can't argue with instinct -- unless it's something really risky like sex. You have to agree to disagree on that part. Say no if your not ready..

"You can open them." He said. I opened my eyes and saw nothing in front of me but the night sky and the sweaty bleached bleachers. Ross was know where in sight. I turned around to see him laying on a beach blanket with a basket. "There's a space here for you, Mitchell." He patted the space next to him.

"Bye, Ross." I giggled. Ross told me to wait. "I have pickles."

Eating Pickles Like A Mad Person

"You know...you'd be the first girl to ever like pickles like this." He laughed setting up next to me. I looked down secretly smiling. "You're the first boy to ever know my secret love for pickles."

Dear, Journal

I LOVE PICKLES!!! They are sooo juicy! They have soft seeds! Suck that grapes! Okay, very lame moment. I apologize.