1.10 ↣ Know The Love Guru SelGo

❀ Selena ❀

I woke up today hoping this day wasn't as stressful as yesterday with Dylan's big date and my deep thoughts about feelings. I just hoped.

"Hey Sel! Where you going today?" Taylor asked me jumping on the lovely maroon bed provided to us.

I shrugged, "About to sulk in the beach. I don't have as much plans today."

"Sammy and I are going to do some shopping this evening. Wanna join?" She insisted on asking me. Taylor knew what day it was. It was time to sulk alone today.

"I'll see what happens. I'll be around the boardwalk." I informed her before watching her nod off and leave me alone with no one at all.

I decided to change into light brown long sleeves and shorts that fitted for the weather this afternoon. I added on a fedora and shades to add on that I didn't want to hang out with anyone at all. I started to exit the room and walk downstairs to find a bunch of people I knew. "Ugh." I whispered to myself heading out to the beach with a blanket that I tagged along since I didn't want any sand on myself today.

"Selena!" Someone called out from far behind me, but I just ignored it.

The rays of the sunlight started to hit my legs making me start to feel the ocean wind as well. I found the perfect spot as I was inches far from the water and really isolated from people. Just my type of day. As I sat down in the blanket, I crossed my legs to help me balance myself.

I started to think about what today was. I was almost close to being depressed, but thanks to Taylor and Sammy... I didn't even think about it anymore, but since he was here I felt like sulking again.

"Selena! Didn't you hear me?" I turned my head to find Dylan running towards where I was sitting.

I just kept on looking at the waves of the ocean, it's so calming.

"You look different today." Dylan spoke out almost making me forget that he was next to me.

"Yeah, it's a stupid thing I do every year. You wouldn't want to know about it." I mentioned making him look at me like a fool.

"What? I would love to hear about this. Let's be sad together. I'll even buy you a smoothie after." He bribed me with his words.

I stayed quiet for a second. "It's stupid, but I sulk alone by myself every time of this year where I just think about how stupid I was to even date Justin."

"You do that? I do that too." He joked trying to make me laugh.

"Shut up." I nudged him off my blanket.

"Why are you even sulking because of a stupid guy like him?"

I thought about it. Why was I? All this pain that I suffered was something of my past and I shouldn't keep on getting sad about it.

"Well, it's because he was the first one that I actually thought could be the special someone. I kept on forgiving him the longest, but he was just using me and I just keep on blaming myself for the cause of the whole relationship." I explained almost wanting to cry in front of Dylan, but I couldn't!

"There are things in life that bring us down, Chubs. We just have to wake up and think about the future and how the past is just the past. Meet new people or do things that take your mind off of him. Like spend time with me, duh!" Dylan said making me giggle at the end.

"You never take something seriously do you?"

"I just hate seeing people sad, especially someone like you. You're always happy!" Dylan pointed out.