2.6 | Dylan, the Heartbreaker.

| an: ohhhh so hey. My first day of school was today and it was so tiring, I need to get out of school soon. I'll try to update at least once or trice a week. REALLY SHORT AND I'M SORRY. | 

❀ Dylan ❀ 

It was any lazy day, nothing usual to do. I groaned because of all the boredom that's happening right now. I even played Candy Crush to make the time pass, but nothing happened. I held my pillow against me and searched through my text messages when something popped up. 

From: Taylor - What are you doing today? 

I typed my fingers rapidly cause that would mean that Taylor would make me do something. 

To: Taylor - Nothing and please can you make me do something? 

From: Taylor - Can you do me a favor and pick up Sammy at LAX around 4pm? 

I looked at the time and watched it tick 2:48. 

To: Taylor - Of course I can :) 

I stood up and dressed up with just pants with matching solid tee. I didn't even need to dress up since Sammy and I prefer to dress lazy at all times. I grabbed an apple before heading out of the house and starting my car. It was a sunny day which meant evey person in LA was outside being the disadvantage for the sunny day was a lot of LA traffic. I hated it sometimes. I turned up the radio cause being in the car was too silent for me. 

The drive was really long, but at least I wasn't bored. I drove as quick as I could in LAX, but it there was some heavy traffic. I was afraid that I wouldn't get there on time, no one would like a mad Sammy. I parked and sat there for a moment. I looked back the text that Sammy sent me from a while back when she informed me all the flight details. Virgin America at 4:08. My time changed to 4:00 so I was exactly on time. 

My phone rung. "Hello Samantha." I answered with a serious voice. 

"Dylan, are you here yet?" She asked not caring for a greet. 

I chuckled. "Still the sassy Sammy. I'm on my way, hold on for a moment." I looked over to the arrivals and headed that way. I saw the Virgin America section and drove over to see a familiar girl except she had short hair. I parked the car and helped Sammy with her bags. "Nice hair." I commented before she shot me a smile. 

"Thanks, I feel like a New Yorker going into California girl right now." Sammy cheered to herself. 

I shook my head and chuckled. "Nothing like the good old Sammy back in California."

"I'm the new Sammy from outside, but from the inside I'm still the same." She said before getting seated in the passengers seat. 

I closed the the trunk that were full of luggages and seated myself in the drivers seat. I looked to see if the coast was clear to drive off. 

"Sammy! How was New York?" I asked her trying to see who exactly she and Taylor were making me work with. 

She gasped. "I actualy had loads of fun. I got to work with the model named-- uhh-- Marie!" She hesitated and she looked really nervous. Guilty! "And she's coming here about a few days from now." 

"Thank God, that means I don't need to be so bored at the internship." I laughed. "And I get to have my own client." 

"You'll love her. She's really amazing." Sammy added. 

I wondered if they were getting me a client or either setting me up with a girl. "What's her last name?" I asked curiously. 

She bit her fingers and took a long time to answer. "Um, she didn't tell me." 

"So she's only named Marie?" I looked around to see which type of girl wouldn't have a certain last name, but life can always go that way. 

Sammy nodded furiously. "Did you find any new girls in the office?"

I chuckled. "Nope cause all of them are boys." 

"Oh... Dylan, the Heartbreaker doing what he does best." Sammy mentioned before I just took a deep breath to look back through the days she called me that constantly. 

Every time there would be a girl interested in me during college, I would always turn them down. The guys were always talking about how I needed to move on from Selena, but who knows? Maybe we could be together in the future or not. I'd just want her to be happy with me at most, she must be off with someone else and I'd never know because I never found out the reason why we even broke up in the first place.

I tried to talk to her during senior year, but she would always move away from me or I would do that. It wasn't as much fun since I didn't have anymore classes with her. I watched her go alone with Sammy and Taylor to prom. I did dance with her, just one and it was perfect. That was the last time I was even close to her. 

The traffic went a breeze and we headed to Sammy's photograph/Taylor's shop. It was a cute little white and vintage shop that stood out in all of the places in line. Sammy and I quickly went down to enter the whole shop. The normal amount of customers Taylor has in their own rooms. Sammy didn't have any clients today so her and I were in the same position. 

I looked at the fridge in the back room where they always kept their cool stuff as such as a fridge, tv and couch. I always hung out here when I was around. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip. 

Sammy stood next to me. "If Selena was here right now, what would you tell her?"

"I'd be so utterly happy. I'd be like hey how are? Strike up a conversation about how her life has been. I would just be listening quietly and just look at her. Just one day ya know. Just give me one day and my life will be better." I told Sammy who was nearly in tears by my whole speech on how I would approach Selena.

"Well, Dylan the heartbreaker... I can tell you right now that the next few weeks might make you feel like a  lucky man." Sammy commented before patting my head. 

I looked at her confused. I think I know exactly what's going on, but still not clear enough to talk about. "We'll see then." I smiled.