2.19 | Just Like Destiny!

| an: more than 10 votes for next update! I LOVEE ALL OF YOU!}

| Selena |

"Dylan, stop." I whined giggling trying to push Dylan's hand away from me. He attempted to poke me once more before I cracked his knuckles. "Dylan!"

He pulled me into him with a hug. "I think you're really adorable."

"Go away!" I giggled once more before Dylan just hugged me.

We were still at the food area being lazy to go elsewhere. We were probably showing too much public display of affection, but who cares? I haven't seen my friend in years.

"What do you want to do?" Dylan asked.

I smiled. "I don't know." I wanted to tell Dylan, Oh... I just want to hang out with you all day, but he might feel like I was just doing it for PR, in reality I wanted to spend time with him.

"Well, I need to check in a few. Did you already do that?" He looked at his phone to see his information.

"Taylor and Sammy checked me in." I answered standing tall as if I was ahead of the game. "But I can come with."

Dylan nodded for a moment before standing up from his seat for me to tag along with him. We threw away our food and he instantly laced his fingers in mine. Both of us walked in the boardwalk to head to the what I like to call mini-houses.

The main lobby was just a few feet away making it easy to move to places. "Selena? Is that you?" A familiar tall blonde.

I narrowed my eyes as the girl got closer to me. "Oh my god, Bridgit!" I greeted with a huge smile on my face since I haven't seen her for the longest.

"Dylan and Selena!" Bridgit exclaimed her eyes glancing at our fingers laced together.

Even though it was fake, it felt a little real. I didn't want to ruin the happy day that Dylan and I were having so I played along. "Yeah." He squeezed my hand.

Bridgit looked at us as if we shouldn't get on the topic. "Are you guys here for the wedding?"

We both nodded in response. "Hey, I gotta go check in. I'll see you guys in a moment." Dylan awkwardly let go of my fingers and for a moment we both didn't know what to do. He just hugged me then went off.

I couldn't help, but laugh at the situation that we just had. "Someone's looking all glowing today! Is someone pregnant?" Bridgit teased nudging my arm.

My eyes almost came out of my sockets. "What? Me? I'm not pregnant nor are we even dating."

"Then what's with all the googly eyes?" She tried imitating how a person would look like in love.

I laughed. “I have no googly eyes.”

“Are you guys still dating?” Bridgit asked. I was hoping to clear our situation.

“As you know I’m getting a little popular now a days and my managers wanted me to date someone to create some business.” I explained shorter than I intended it to be. It didn’t even take a while.

Her face went from confusion to a sadness. “But I really like you guys together.”

A lot of people tell me that. Weird if it’s true. “Yeah, I know right. So why are you here?” I started to changed the topic.

“I actually am---”

“Bridgit!” A guy called her out from behind. He walked up to both of us and attached to Bridgit.

“As I was saying, Selena… Meet my future husband.” Bridgit introduced with the happiest expression ever.

My mouth went wide. “Oh my gosh! You guys are getting married?”

They both looked at each other with the cutest faces ever. “Yeah and one of my bridesmaid got sick recently, would you mind taking her place?”

I swear the events of today just kept making me so shocked. “I would love to be one of your bridesmaid.”

I hugged all of them a sudden because I was as happy as they were.

“And don’t worry because Dylan is a groomsman too. Just like destiny!” 

I saw from Dylan from behind and excused myself. I didn't know exactly how to act because this whole time here I would spend time with Dylan. I stood in front of him with a smirk. "Hey there groomsman!" 

"Hey there bridesmaid!" Dylan greeted. "Apparently I'm sharing a room with someone. It might be a girl so don't get jealous!" 

I giggled at how annoying he was getting. "Don't worry, just make sure you don't fall in love with her." I made sure to change the topic quickly because love was such a hurtful subject for both of us. "You want to come with my room? I need to get something." 

Dylan nodded. "Sure, but let me get something. You can start heading up." 

I watched him go towards the lobby again before heading upstairs towards the rooms. I got out my card and slid it in to open the door wide. I looked around to see that my roomie was already settled in with his/her things. 

I sat on my bed where Taylor and Sammy set it. Thankfully the beds were separated by a nightstand. 

I was hoping my roomie that I was about to spend the next few weeks with would be a really funny person because I can't handle being annoyed. 

I sat there for a moment to wait for Dylan's message, but the door started to open. There popped up Dylan walking in like he was my roomie or something. He turned to me. "Selena... Uh, what are you doing?" 

"I should ask you the same thing." I crossed my arms in front of me. 

"Well this is where I'm about to sleep." Dylan pointed sitting right across from me in the other bed. 

I looked at him carefully. "I am too." 

"Wow, we got set up then." 

"Just like destiny!" I cheered sarcastically from what reminded me for what Bridgit told me earlier. 

He smiled. "Does that mean I still can't fall in love with my roomie?" 

I felt uneasy in the inside, but kept a smile on my face and decided to throw a pillow at him. 

I don't know what I should be feeling right now. 

{an: hi. hey. I luv all the support you guys are giving me! You guys are all amazing! Don't forget to vote and comment!}