1.14 ↣ Am I Falling In Love?

❀ Selena ❀

I gasped when I saw the three familiar faces in front of me. It was the ones that I wouldn't expect to be talking to me.

"Selena Gomez, turning 17 this July. Average grades in her classes. Best friends with Taylor and Sammy." A dirty blonde hair started to state the facts about myself. The three of them came in just barging in unannounced. They were already invading my privacy.

Britt's face turned towards me while I close the door quietly. "Aw, is little Selena getting scared?"

"Why would I get scared?" I asked Britt. Her two fellow friends started to just look around the room and quickly observed our items.

Britt started to come closer to me, "It isn't always that easy not having friends around... To protect you from anywhere or even anyone."

"Why would I even need protecting?" I looked at her suspiciously. The two girls that came inside with her were already trying to open my iPhone. No one knows the code, but me.

Britt was practically a foot away from where I stood when I realized that her face was dead on looking straight at me. "You don't know how much I know about you. Why are you always with my man?"

I was shocked for a second since I didn't know what she was talking about until I knew. She meant Dylan. "What are you talking about?" I asked playing dumb.

"Why are you acting stupid? You guys have been with each other the whole month!" Britt argued making me kind of worried now since I did not have anyone to back me up.

"You mean Dylan? Trust me, he likes you." I said clearly in front of her face. It was true that he liked her... That was the whole plan for the whole summer right? Get Britt and Dylan together?

Britt smiled, "Are you sure?" I nodded. "Can you hint that I like him too?" I nodded once more. "Ok girls. We are done with her." I watched them leave the room while I took a deep breath out.

I closed the door behind them and took one more deep breath out. That was close. I thought they would end up hurting or threatening me to stay away from Dylan which I wouldn't want since he is such a great person. Another knock echoed my ears, I stood up and opened it wide.

Bridgit's face was horrified and pale. "Selena, I need help." She slowly came inside with her hand on her forehead. I wonder what was going on.

"Why? What happened?" I asked while I closed the door to make sure no one would accidentaly come in. This seemed to be a serious topic cause Brigit is always smiling and this was a weird thing.

"You can't believe it, but Shane told me he loves me." She worded out slowly just hinting that it scared her. "What should I do?"

I wouldn't know what to do as well if someone were to say I love you to me. "What did you actually do after he told you he loved you?"

She frowned and looked at me, "I ran here."

"How did that even happen?" I asked in a surprised tone.

"I was scared. It's like someone telling you that they want to marry you or something. I don't even know what love is..." Bridgit covered her head with her hands. "What should I do? I don't even know if I'm in love or how do I know?"

"Well I don't know how..." I said suspiciously since I didn't even know what to do when someone told me they loved me.

Bridgit sighed, "I thought you would know. Can you just tell me the signs of loving or even liking someone?"

I had to make up something even if I didn't make sense. I knew that I had to so Bridgit would go right in track. I've been in the same place as the person who would say I love you. No one has ever told me that they loved me. Maybe that was my problem. I cringed, "Fine... But this might be really wrong."