▶05◀

The rest of the day had flew by fast.

Cas was happy that the day was over. He really needed and wanted to ask Lucifer about Sam.

He hurried to his locker and grabbed his phone, immediately texting his brother to see if he was at his home. He shoved his phone in his pocket, grabbed his booksack, and stuffed his books into it. He swung it over his shoulder and shut his locker quickly. He headed out the school, trying to keep a low profile and somehow succeeding at it.

He made it to Gabriel's car before him and waited, tapping his foot lightly. As he waited, his phone buzzed in his pocket and he quickly took it out.

No. I won't b 4 a while.
Luci

When do u think ull get back??
Cas

Not until l8 lil bro.
Luci

Cas cursed quietly and put his phone away again. He spotted Gabriel walking out the school with some boy next to him. He watched in disgust as the two kissed and parted ways. He always hated when his brother kissed someone in front of him. Although that wasn't really in front of him, but he still saw it and yeah. Logic.

Gabe walked up to the car and smiled at Cas. "Do we need to stop somewhere, birthday boy?"

"No. I just wanna go home.."

"Alright. Let's go then."

Gabe unlocked the car and the two of them got in and left the school.

On the way home, Cas kept wanting to ask Gabriel if he knew any Sam's, but decided against it when he thought of Sam's words.

Tell Lucifer; Sam says hi.

What does Lucifer have to do with anything? How does he know Lucifer? That's a stupid question, Cas. He was popular too.

The whole way home, Cas was lost in his thoughts. As soon as Gabe parked the car, Cas hopped out with his things. He went up the steps of the house and opened the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Cas jumped a bit and looked up, starting to smile when he saw his brothers and father, standing there with party hats and big smiles on their faces.

"Happy birthday bro!" Gabe said in his ear, throwing an arm around him.

Cas smiled at them. "Thank you guys."

"Come on son! You're officially 18! Be excited!" Chuck, his father, said with a grin.

Chuckling, Cas ran a hand through his hair. "I honestly don't feel it."

"Oh, you will! Just wait until you have your first big boy drink!" Luci said with a grin, poking Cas playfully in his ribs.

"And when you finally move out of the house," Michael spoke up, smiling.

The family made their way into the kitchen, where they had cake and whiskey. Cas also opened his presents, receiving a new phone from his father, the trench coat he's been wanting from Michael, a box of condoms and money from Gabriel, and a new guitar from Lucier.

After hours of the family having fun together; talking, laughing, the usual, Michael had to leave, saying he had work the next day. Gabe went upstairs to actually do homework, while Chuck went to shower and head to bed.