▶09◀

When lunch came, Cas was surprisingly excited to meet Gabe's boyfriend. He met up with Gabe at his locker, and Gabe started leading him to where Dean said.

Sam had to admit; he was really excited. He was waiting under the bleachers with Dean. He had his best fake smile ready to throw at his brothers boyfriend.

Gabe led Cas to the bleachers and together they walked under them, Cas curious as to why they were meeting here.

"Gabe!" Sam looked up at the sound of his brothers voice, and put on his smile, but it immediately fell upon seeing Cas.

"Dean!" Cas smiled as the two wrapped their arms around each other, but his smile fell when he saw Sam.

The two glared at each other, but immediately put on very fake smiles when their brothers looked at them.

Gabe introduced Cas to Dean and Dean introduced Sam to Gabe.

The four of them sat down under the bleachers, Dean and Gabe having their own conversation while Sam and Cas secretly sent glares at each other. The only time they ever smiled at each other was when their brothers were talking to either of them.

Needless to say, lunch was a little uncomfortable between the two.

Cas stood up, saying he had to go to the bathroom, then the band room. He smiled at Dean and said he was happy to meet him before walking away.

Sam stayed with the two for about 10 minutes longer before suddenly gasping, claiming he forgot he had to go to the library. He told Gabe it was nice to meet him before leaving as well.

Gabe and Dean thought nothing of their brothers suddenly leaving, just thinking that they were busy people.

Sam and Cas were in their respective places, thinking the same thing, "Why his brother?"