▶50◀

"P-punished?"

"That's right," Sam purred. "I need to get you back for cheating on me."

Cas didn't say anything, but he nodded. Sam patted his knee and Cas went to sit down, but Sam stopped him. "No. Lay down."

Licking his lips, Cas laid down across Sam's legs, his feet dangling off the floor. To keep his balance, he wrapped one of his arms and Sam and held on to the arm of the chair. Sam shifted a little under him.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes.."

"Good."

Sam pulled down Cas sweatpants and boxers, letting them pool around his ankles. He grinned and slowly ran his hand over the curve of Cas' ass.

Cas bit his lip, the feeling Sam's hand softly running over his skin starting to turn him on. He opened his mouth and started to moan a little.

Smack!

His moan got caught in his throat and turned into a gasp as Sam slapped his rear. He looked up at Sam with wide eyes.

Sam grinned a looked down at him. His grin dropped when he noticed the look on his face. "This is okay, right? Do you want me to stop?"

"K-Keep going," Cas said as he looked away from him. He wiggled around a little on his lap. His cock rubbed against Sam's jeans, making him gasp very quietly. He kept rubbing, enjoying the friction.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Before you get lost in humping me, give me a safeword."

Cas thought it over for a second, then quietly breathed out, "Heaven."

"Heaven? Using a holy word for this very unholy act." Sam smirked and brought his hand down on Cas' ass again.

Cas let out a soft cry and jerked forward from the force of the hit. He bit his lip harder to stop himself from being too loud.

Hit after hit came, each one bringing him closer to the edge. It took one more hit for him to cum on Sam's jeans, but Sam didn't feel or hear him. It took everything he had to stay silent, but he did it.

After a couple more hits, Sam stopped and softly rubbed his cheeks again. "Such a good boy," he whispered with a grin.

Cas panted softly as he shut his eyes. He started to slowly rub his cock against Sam's jeans again, moaning quietly at the pleasure.

Sam snickered. "You remind me of an animal in heat," he said as he stopped rubbing. He leaned back in the chair and let Cas keep pleasuring himself.

Cas shoved a couple of his fingers in his mouth and got them slick with spit. He pulled them out and reached behind him. He teased himself for a minute before pushing one of his fingers inside of his hole. He readjusted himself quickly before he started to move and curl his finger, while still humping Sam.

Sam licked his lips as he watched Cas, feeling his pants become tight. "Fuck, Cas," he mumbled as he watched the boy push another finger in his hole.

After a couple of minutes, Sam was pulling Cas off of his lap. Cas stopped fingering himself and looked down at Sam, who was looking at the dark spot on his pants. He looked up at Cas and snickered, making him blush and look down.

Sam smiled and pushed his homework completely out of the way before he placed Cas on the desk. He scooted forward in his chair and licked his lips again. "You were such a good boy for me, Cas..I think I'll reward you," he said as he took Cas' cock into his hand. He stroked it a few times before he put his lips around the tip.