▶23◀

"Bzzz."

Cas giggled and swatted Sam away. "Stop it!"

Sam grinned and made the stuffed bee give Cas a 'kiss' in the cheek. He buzzed again, making Cas giggle more.

"Sam!"

"But I wuv you, Castiel!" Sam exclaimed as he put down the bee and kissed Cas' face all over.

They were in Cas' room. They had spent the whole day outside relaxing and when nightfall surrounded them, they went inside and retreated to Cas' room, where this began happening.

The knock at the door startled them and they pulled away, watching as it opened. Chuck poked his head in. "Hey boys...Cas, I need to talk to you alone for a moment."

Cas nodded and stood up. He followed his dad out of his room and to his own room. "What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"Nothing is wrong. I just wanted to ask you if you're going to school tomorrow and Tuesday?"

"Yeah, I had planned on going..why?"

"Because, I've scheduled the funeral for Wednesday and Gabriel isn't going back until Thursday."

"Oh...I'll still go. Just not on Wednesday."

Chuck nodded and placed his hands on Cas' shoulders. "Gabe told me about what happened earlier. He feels bad about it, Cas. About both times. You should go talk to him. I understand if you don't want to do it now though, but don't be mad at him forever."

"I'm not mad, just...hurt..." Cas said, looking down at his feet. "He said he hated me..."

"He doesn't hate you, Cas. No matter how mad he gets, he still loves you. He just acted off of his feelings. You know how us Novaks are when we act on out feelings," Chuck said with a small grin.

Cas remembered the time he slapped Sam across the face and nodded, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

Chuck pulled Cas close and hugged him. "I love you, son."

"I love you too," Cas replied softly as he hugged him back.

They let go and Chuck sent Cas on his way, letting him know that he'll have dinner done soon.

Cas walked down the hall and was about to go into his room, when a door creaked behind him.

"Cas?"

Cas turned around and looked down at Gabriel. "Hi..."

"Hey..." Gabe looked at his feet and sighed before looking up at Cas. "Cas, I'm sorry. F-For everything. I don't hate you. I love you. With all my heart. I'm so sorry for hitting you and for shoving you...I truly love you, Cas. You're my little brother and I love you."

Cas smiled lightly and stepped closer to him. He wrapped his arms around him and Gabe did the same. They stayed in the middle of the hall, hugging each other tightly.

When they let go, Gabe pecked Cas on the cheek before heading downstairs. Cas turned around, a smile on his face. He opened his door and heard a thud and an 'oof'. He gasped softly and opened it all the way to see Sam rubbing his forehead. "Were you listening?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Uh...no?"

"You were!" Cas walked in and closed his door, playfully glaring at Sam.

Sam scoffed. "What? No."

"Yes you were."

"Nope."

"Yeah."

"Nope."

Cas growled playfully and pushed him on to the bed, straddling him. He smirked and pinned his arms above his head on the bed.

Sam smirked up at him. "Aw, you're trying to be in charge aren't you?"

"Bitch, I am in charge."

"Right."

Cas started to smile. He let go of Sam's arms and dipped his head, kissing him softly. He put his hands on his cheeks, smiling into the kiss.

Sam smiled and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Cas' waist.

They sat on the bed, having a heated make out session for who knows how long when the door suddenly opened. "Cas, I-" They both jumped and pulled away from the kiss, looking towards the door with wide eyes.

Gabe stared back at the two in shock. He slowly backed out the room, closing the door behind him. Before it closed all the way, he reached in and locked the door, then pulled it closed.

Sam was the first to do something. He started to laugh, making Cas laugh with him.

They two sat there, laughing away like children before they started kissing again.

DEAN!
Gabe

WHAT'S UP?!
Dean Baby 😙

I JUST WALKED IN ON SAM AND CAS MAKING OUT!!
Gabe

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?!
Dean Baby 😙

YES!
Gabe

I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD GET TOGETHER!
Gabe

THAT'S $20 BITCH!
Gabe

DAMNIT!!
Dean Baby 😙