▶25◀

When lunch came, Cas was eager to show off his new boyfriend to the students.

But, Sam had other plans.

He met Cas at his locker and asked him to come with him to the bathroom with him.

Cas innocently agreed, thinking nothing of it. As soon as they got to the bathroom, Sam grabbed him and pushed him into a stall, closing it and locking it behind him.

"S-Sam?"

"That fucking kiss from earlier, Castiel, damn...I couldn't wait until lunch so I could fuck you."

Cas grinned and wrapped his arms around Sam's neck. "Public sex, huh, Sam? You're kinky, ya know."

"You're just as kinky as me. You're agreeing to it."

"Who said I was?"

"You have protested against it yet," he said with a smirk. He turned his head and put his fingers in his mouth, getting them wet before taking them out and putting his hand in the back of Cas' pants. He circled Cas' hole before pushing a finger inside of him.

Cas opened his mouth, about to moan, but Sam quickly stopped him. He pressed their lips together, letting Cas moan into his mouth. He knew Cas was a screamer and didn't want to get caught.

He heard the bathroom door open and quickly sat on the toilet, pulling Cas into his lap so it looked like he was the only one in the stall.

Cas very quietly whimpered into Sam's mouth. He pressed down against Sam and started to grind against him, wanting some kind of friction between them.

Sam grit his teeth and pushed his other finger into Cas. He started to scissor them, smirking at Cas who was a mess in his lap.

There was a flush in the stall farthest from them, then the sound of running water. The water stopped and the door opened and shut again.

"Good boy," Sam whispered to him. "You were so quiet." He removed his fingers and pulled Cas' pants and boxers down. He unzipped his own pants and his cock sprang free. Both of them were already dripping with precum.

Cas lifted up and slowly lowered himself onto Sam's cock, moaning very quietly. He forced Sam all the way into him before he started to bounce on him.

The soft sound of skin hitting skin filled the small space. Cas rode Sam a little faster, wanting to quickly get this over with before they got caught. He placed his hand over his cock, covering it.

After a few minutes, Cas bit down on his lip to keep from screaming out as came on his hand. Sam thrusted up into him once before he came inside of Cas.

Panting, they looked at each other, grinning. Sam took Cas' hand and licked it clean, making sure to get all the cum off of his hand.

"You leave first," Sam whispered to him.

Cas nodded and got off of Sam. He turned around and bent over, once again giving Sam a good view of his ass as he pulled up his boxers and pants.

He finished dressing and walked out the stall. He closed it and Sam locked it again. He went over to the sink and washed his hands and checked over his appearance. He deemed himself fine and left the bathroom, hurrying out the school and to the bleachers to wait for Sam.

Cas waited and waited for Sam. He began to get worried, thinking he got caught, but relaxed as Sam walked under them. He grinned as Sam sat next to him. "That was fun," he muttered softly.

"Yeah it was," Sam said with a grin, kissing his cheek, then laying down with his head in Cas' lap.

The rest of their lunch was spent with Cas running his fingers through Sam's hair, and Cas pressing soft kisses on Sam's forehead.