▶41◀

The next morning, Sam woke up to screaming and yelling. He didn't know what the hell was going on, but one look at his phone made him remember. He teared up again, but shook it off and got out of Dean's bed. He walked out the room and went to the stairs, stopping at the top of them. He listened quietly, peeking downstairs.

"YOU HAD NO FUCKING RIGHT TO CHEAT ON HIM, YOU DICK!"

"I-I know-"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU?! THAT BOY LOVED YOU, CASTIEL! AND YOU GO AND DO THIS TO HIM?!"

Sam listened as Cas let out a quiet sob. "D-Dean, I-I don't kn-know w-what made m-me do it! I love Sam! I don't want to lose him!"

"WELL TOO FUCKING BAD, CAUSE YOU DID!"

Sam then decided to make his presence known and go down the stairs, gaining the attention of both Cas and Dean.

Cas looked up at with with blood shot eyes. "Sam..."

"Sammy, go back to bed," Dean said softly.

"No, Dean..." Sam turned and looked down at Cas. "...why?" He asked, pitifully.

"I-I...Sam, I d-don't know..."

"You don't know why you cheated on me?"

"N-No, Sam...I really don't... I regret it, I swear..."

"Cas...You hurt me! You were one of the few things in my life that put a smile on my face! You made me happy, Cas! And then...you do this to me..."

Tears started to fall from Cas' eyes. He didn't know what to say, so he stayed quiet.

Sam shook his head and looked down. He swallowed before looking back up and mumbling, "get out."

"W-What?"

"Get. Out. Cas."

"S-Sam-! Please, no! I love you!"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me! Now, get out!"

Cas jumped at the tone of his voice. He shakily stood up and walked to the door, trying not to stumble on his way out. Sam closed the door as soon as he was out. He swallowed a few more times, but his tears started falling anyway.

Dean went up to his little brother and gently touched his arm. "C'mere, Sammy."

Sam turned around and fell into Dean's arms again, sobbing loudly. The one boy he loved most in this world was officially gone for good.