▶36◀

Cas and Sam woke up and pulled away from each other with small smiles. Cas looked at his phone as he sat up. "10:13. Let's go get ready then we can go out."

"Alright," Sam said as he got out of bed. He grabbed his clothes out of his closet and grabbed his boxers from the dresser. "Wanna come shower with me?" He asked with a small smirk.

Cas threw his phone aside and got out the bed, trailing after him.

They got into the shower and actually showered for once. Sam couldn't keep his hands off of Cas' back though. He kept tracing the large tattoo on his back, making him shudder every time his hands moved. "Why did you even get this, Cas?"

Cas shrugged. "I don't know...I just wanted it for some reason."

Sam smiled lightly and didn't respond. He kept tracing the outline of the tattoo though.

After they got out and dried off, Sam was dressed and ready to go, but Cas wasn't. He couldn't find a nice shirt to wear. Sam watched as he put his arms behind his head and stared at the three shirts he had laid out. His muscles were flexing a bit as he kept looking. Sam took this opportunity to sneakily take a picture of the boy. When he did, he looked at it smiled brightly.

 When he did, he looked at it smiled brightly

Sam put his phone away and looked up at Cas. "You know you're going to look cute in whatever. So just pick one."

"Help me choose," Cas whined, dropping his arms and turning to Sam.

Sam shook his head and got up. He looked over at the three shirts, then picked up the black one. "This one. It matches your pants."

Cas hummed and took it, then slipped it on over his head. He gave Sam a thankful kiss on the cheek before going over and putting on his shoes. He grabbed his phone and his Sam, then they left the house. "Walk or drive?" He asked, pausing at the end of the driveway.

"Let's drive. Don't really feel like walking today," Sam replied, looking over at Cas' car.

"Ok."

They went and got into Cas' car; Cas driving and Sam in the passenger seat. Cas started the car and began driving to town.

For the most part of the ride, everything was quiet. Cas concentrates on the road while Sam was stared out the window. He turned and looked over at Cas, staring at him for a moment before speaking. "I'm sorry about last night, Cas..."

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Sam."

"Well, I know that you wanted to do it..." He trailed off, a small blush on his cheeks.

Cas shook his head and gently placed one hand on his knee. "Sam, you weren't ready. I can respect that. I'll be the bottom bitch for as long as you want. I don't want to pressure you into sex. I can wait. I'm serious."

Sam smiled and took Cas' hand in his bigger one. "I'll be ready one day, Cas.."

"Take your time, Sam," he replied softly before giving his hand a small squeeze.

The rest of the ride was silent, the only noise in the car being the radio, which was playing a We The Kings album.

They both had a feeling that today would be perfect.