▶35◀

Sam woke up before Cas the next morning and sighed softly, remembering what he revealed to Cas the night before. I can't believe I told him that... He thought as he ran a hand down his face. He's probably judging me now...I wonder if he even wants to be with me now?

He settled back down on the bed and curled up on his side, his back to Cas' chest. With another quiet sigh, he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

"N-No! Cas, please, NO!"

Sam struggled to get out of Cas' grip, but had no luck. Tears were falling from his eyes and Cas pulled down his pants.

"What's the matter, Sammy? You let your dad fuck you raw. It's my turn."

"Please...PLEASE! NO, CAS! NO!" Sam cried and screamed and begged, but Cas didn't listen to him.

Right before Cas plunged his cock deep inside of him, everything started to shake.

Sam jumped awake and turned his head. He made eye contact with Cas who was shaking him, and gasped quietly.

"Sam, what were you dreaming about?" Cas asked softly, gently stoking his head. "You can tell me."

"Y-You...you turned into...him."

"What do you mean?"

"I-I kept saying no, but you wouldn't listen..."

Cas' eyes widened in surprise. "Sammy...I'd never ever do what he did to you! I promise you! I love you too much to hurt you like that." His eyes were tearing up.

Sam noticed this and started to apologize. "I'm sorry...please don't cry...I-I shouldn't have told you..I'm sorry..."

"No..no, I'm glad you told me, Sam. I just...I want you to know that you can trust me. I promise I will never be anything like him. If it ever feels like I am doing something like he would, tell me. I don't want to accidentally do something to you like he would and hurt you. Promise you'll tell me?"

Sam nodded a little. "I promise," he replied softly.

Cas smiled softly at him and gently kissed his head. "Thank you. Let's lay down for a little longer, then we can go out."

Sam grinned a little and laid down, pulling Cas down with him. They pressed their chests together and intertwined their arms. Cas placed his forehead on Sam's chest and inhaled deeply, taking in his scent.

They both went back to sleep, holding each other in their arms. Sam didn't have anymore bad dreams and slept like a baby.