▶11◀

Sam's head jerked to the side at the force of the slap. He looked back at Cas, eyes wide with surprise.

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY FUCKING BROTHER LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Cas yelled at him. "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

Sam grabbed his bag and got out the car, slamming the door behind him. As he walked to the front door, he listened as Cas pulled off back down the street.

He touched his cheek and winced at the stinging. He dropped his hand and looked down, his eyes widening. "W-what-?"

There was a growing tent in his pants every time he thought about Cas slapping him. He checked to make sure his dad wasn't home before hurrying inside and running to his room, closing the door behind him.

"He...He slapped me! Why am I turned on by that?!" He asked himself as he threw his bag down at went into the bathroom. He shut and locked that door behind him. He looked down at his little problem and biting his lip, he reached into his pants and pulled out his cock.

He bit his lip harder as he started to stroke himself, resisting the urge to moan. His thoughts kept wondering back to the slap from Cas, making him whimper softly.

When he came, it was fast and hard. He cleaned up and fixed himself before going to his room and flopping down on the bed. He curled up and closed his eyes, sighing loudly. In a matter of minutes, he was asleep.

Sam looked up at Cas from his spot on the bed, grinning. "Whatcha gonna do to me, Cas?"

"You know what I'm gonna do to you, Sam. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're going to forget your fucking name," Cas replied, beginning to nip at his jaw, making Sam moan softly.

Sam softly moaned out Cas' name as he started to kiss and nip lower. He gasped as Cas kissed his cock, the suckled his balls gently. Cas went lower and spread his cheeks. He licked Sam's hole and shoved his tongue inside, listening to the loud moans and whimpers of the taller boy.

Sam felt Cas' tongue work him open. He clutched at the bedsheet under him while Cas worked his magic.

"Sam."

"Sam!"

"Sam!"

Sam jumped awake and looked around, panting heavily. He sat up and looked to his right, seeing Dean standing in his door. "W-What?"

"That must've been one hell of a dream, Sammy," Dean said with a smirk. "I brought home food if you're hungry."

"Alright...what time is it?"

"6:48."

"Ok.."

Dean walked out of his room, shutting the door behind him. Sam jumped up and ran to the bathroom, deciding to take a shower.

As he pulled off his clothes, he noticed the wet spot on his boxers and groaned quietly. He tossed them aside, then got into the shower.

What the fuck is wrong with me? First he slaps me and that turns me on, then I have a wet dream about him...Jesus Christ, I'm going insane.

He finished in the shower, dried, dressed, then went downstairs to the kitchen with Dean.

"Here Sammy," Dean said, holding up chopsticks and a box of lo-mein.

Sam took the food and chopsticks, then sat down to eat.

"So, Sammy, what did you think of Gabe?" Dean asked eagerly. He wanted to make sure his little brother was comfortable with his boyfriend.

Sam gave him a small smile. "He's cool. I like him."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Dean looked down at his food, smiling. Sam noticed how happy he was and decided that he would gladly put on a fake smile if this was how happy the boy made Dean.