▶40◀

Sam waited for a text or call from Cas all day. He knew that he was out with Jared, but he was at least expecting one call or text. He decided to go take his shower and get ready for bed, thinking that Cas might text him before he went to sleep.

He got out the shower 20 minutes later, and he dried and dressed before leaving the bathroom. He looked at his phone to see it lighting up and he beamed. He hurried over and picked it up, excited to finally hear from his boyfriend. His smile immediately fell when he saw it was a text from an unknown number.

Sorry, SAMMY, he doesn't need you anymore. He has ME. 😏
Unknown

Sam frowned, but noticed there was a video attached. He sat on his bed and tapped on the video. His cheeks immediately darkened when he saw Jared bent over a sofa. His frown deepened as he watched Jared smirk at the camera, then turn his head and began speaking.

"Fuck me raw, Castiel."

Sam's eyes widened as he watched the other person come into frame. "N-No...that's not my Castiel...that can't be!"

"I wouldn't fuck you any other way, Jared."

Sam's heart began to pound in his chest as he watched Jared get fucked by Cas. His mouth was agape the whole time, everything beginning to grown numb. The video ended and he played it again, this time paying close attention to Cas. "It's...it's him...that's my Cas..." He stood up and walked out of his room, his tears being too much to hold back.

He walked up to Dean's door and knocked on it. He waited until Dean said come in before opening the door and walking in.

"What's up, Sa- Sammy? Why are you crying? What's going on?" Dean asked, sitting up and throwing his own phone aside. Gabriel could wait.

Sam walked over and handed Dean his phone. Dean frowned, then looked down at it. He read the text, then watched the video, his mouth falling open when he saw Cas. He looked up at Sam after the video ended and opened his arms.

Sam immediately fell into his arms and started sobbing loudly. The one thing who made him feel happy in this world had broken his heart.

Dean held his little brother close, never seeing him be this helpless before. He held him close until he fell asleep in his arms. He kissed his head and laid down, still holding him.

"Sammy...I'm so sorry," he whispered, kissing his head again. He fell asleep a little while after.

*********

Oopsie.