▶64◀

The four boys stood together as the votes for prom king and queen were added up.

"You're totally gonna get it," Gabe whispered to Cas.

Cas shook his head. "I doubt it..I honestly think Dean's gonna get it."

"Naah."

"Alright everybody, your votes have been added up! Your prom king is..." the principal paused for dramatic affect. "Castiel Novak!"

Cheers erupted through the gym and Cas' eyes widened. Sam gave him a quick kiss on the lips before gently nudging him to the stage. He walked up, a smile on his face, and ducked his head as the crown was placed on top of his head.

"And your prom queen is..." this time, the principal paused and looked dumbfounded for second. "Dean Winchester?"

The gym erupted with cheers and cat calls. Dean raised his eyebrows and looked at Gabriel before getting pushed to the stage. He went up and ducked his head, accepting the crown. He and Cas looked at each other dumbfounded for a second, before Cas started laughing at him.

Dean glanced back at Sam and Gabe and saw Gabe laughing while Sam just looked confused. He just sighed and accepted whatever was happening.

"Here are your prom king and queen!" The principal announced, beckoning to Cas and Dean who smiled and waved. "Now, let's get ready for their dance!"

Dean and Cas stepped off the stage and went to the center of the crowd. They pressed together as the song started and started to sway back and forth, more couples eventually joining in.

Gabe looked up at Sam and smiled. "Can I have this dance, moose?"

Sam rolled his eyes and smiled. "Yes, you can." The two pressed together and started to sway lightly. "What did you do?" Sam asked, looking down at him.

"What? Nothing."

"Riiight. Why is Dean prom queen?"

"Someone I know may or may not have went around and told people to write him in for queen," Gabe replied with a small grin.

Sam chuckled softly. "Of course they did."

Cas looked up at Dean's crown and grinned. "The queens crown fits you."

"Oh haha. Shut up."

The song ended and they pulled away from each other, grinning as they went back to their boyfriend's.

Dean playfully hit Gabe's shoulder. "I know you had something to do with this!"

"What? Of course not!"

They laughed together before quieting down and listening to the principal.

"Alright everyone, get ready for the last dance of the night!"

A fast-ish paced song came on and they walked to the dance floor and started to dance with each other, Sam and Dean sharing their boyfriends with each other.

The dance slowed and turned into one more slow dance. Cas smiled as Sam pulled him close and put his head on his chest. "Thank you for a wonderful night, Sam..and thank you two too," he said, glancing over his shoulder.

Sam smiled and put his chin on Cas' head. "You deserved it, Cas," Sam said softly as Gabe and Dean nodded in agreement.

The song ended and the prom ended. The students filed out the gym; some congratulating Cas and Dean.

"We're going out for a little while," Dean said with a smirk as he wrapped his arm around Gabe's waist.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Are you saying that we shouldn't wait up for you?"

"That is exactly what we're saying." Gabe said, grinning widely.

"You two are gross," Cas said with a chuckle before they went their separate ways.

"Let's go back to my house," Sam said softly, getting into the passenger seat.

Cas smirked and nodded as he started the car and drove off.

When they got to Sam's house, they went inside and immediately pressed their lips together, roughly kissing. They got over to the couch and sat down, Sam climbing on top of Cas.

They started to pull off each other's clothes, their jackets and ties ending up on the floor. They kept kissing, neither hearing the door open and close.

"What the fuck is this?!"