▶63◀

The four boys were sitting in the restaurant, playing around and eating.

"Cas, time." Gabe saidlooking over at his little brother.

Cas looked down at his watch. "6:10."

"We should go," Dean said as he pulled out his wallet, Cas doing the same. "Hey, no! I'm paying!"

"But I wanna pay!"

"Well too bad!"

Gabe  and Sam rolled their eyes and took out their own wallets. The bill came out to an equal amount and they evenly split it, Dean and Cas never noticing.

"Alright, let's go," Sam said as he pushed back his chair.

Cas and Dean looked at him confused for a second, then looked at the bills on the table. "Oh..."

Gabe chuckled and stood up, pulling Dean up with him. "Come on you two."

Sam put his arm around Cas' shoulder when he stood and the four walked out together. They got in their cars and quickly drove to the school. They couldn't find places to park next to each other, so they parked in the first spots they found.

When the car was parked, Sam leaned over and placed his lips against Cas' neck and softly kissed him. Cas bit his lip and tilted his head a bit. "Sam," he whined, "keep it into your pants until after!"

"Mm, I don't think I can.."

"You better try!" Cas gently pushed him away and kissed his lips and jumped out before he could do anything else.

Sam chuckled and got out with him. "We coulda had a quickie," he said with a smirk, putting his arm around Cas' waist.

"Yes, and we'll go into the gym smelling like sex." Cas replied with a roll of his eyes.

Sam laughed softly and together they walked up to the doors of the gym, meeting up with their brothers and going inside.

"Both of you are so short," Dean said with a small chuckle. He had his arm around Gabe's shoulders.

"Have you seen our dad?" Cas asked with a small grin. "I'm a few inches taller than him."

"...I'm shorter than him..." Gabe mumbled sadly.

They laughed and reassured Gabe that he might keep growing. They walked into the gym and were immediately pulled over to take their pictures.

When that was over, they went to the dance floor and started dancing with everyone else.

"Don't start twerking on everyone again," Sam said with a smirk before he twirled Cas.

"You twerked on someone?!" Gabe asked, looking at Cas with amusement and shock on his face.

Cas blushed and playfully hit Sam for bringing it up. "I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing!" He looked at Sam. "If it wasn't for that, we might not have gotten together, so be thankful!"

"Alright, alright, I'm thankful for your hoeness." Sam smiled and quickly kissed him. Cas rolled his eyes and smiled.

They kept dancing until they were out of breath. Dean and Sam went over and got punch for their boyfriends and went back over, handing the cups to them.

They stood around, talking and laughing before a slow song came on and they went back to dancing.

Sam smiled down at Cas as they danced, his hands on his hips and Cas' arms around his neck. "I love you so much," he whispered, pressing Cas a bit closer to him.

Cas smiled. "I love you too. Just think, if I didn't catch you that day in the library, this might not even be happening right now."

Sam chuckled softly at the memory. "Good times," he said softly.

The night was spent with them dancing, eating, and drinking punch. They talked about everything and anything, all four enjoying themselves.

As the end of prom neared, the principal got the attention of all the students and started talking. "Alright ladies and gentlemen! Over the course of the week, you've all been asked to write down who you want as prom king and queen and now it's time to tally up your votes!"