▶43◀

~1 Month Later~

Dean spent every moment he could he could with his little brother. He watched over him during school, checked on him while he slept. He didn't want a repeat of what had happened when a different Novak had fucked up his life.

Sam was grateful that his older brother was there, but he didn't show it. He had went back to his old self, his; piercings, dark clothes, weed smoker, bad attitude self.

He still thought about Cas everyday he did. He knew that he shouldn't, but he still loved the Novak and wanted him back. He just couldn't bring himself to talk to him though.

One Wednesday afternoon, he doesn't know what made him do it, but he went to his locker for some reason and as soon as he opened it, a folded note fell out. He furrowed his eyebrows and unfolded it.

Dear Sam,

I know, I know, you don't want to have anything to do with me, but I just wanted to tell you; I am very very fucking sorry. I regret doing what I did everyday. It has been eating away at me ever since that day. I tried and tried to keep fighting, but I can't anymore. I caused you so much pain and so much hurt, that I feel like it's only reasonable that I do this... I'm sorry, Sam. I truly am. I love you and I hope that you can forgive me.

Goodbye,
Castiel

Sam had started to cry halfway through the note, but stopped when he got to the end. He frowned lightly. Why is he talking like he's dyi- Everything suddenly hit him at once.

He had just found Cas' suicide note to him.

His eyes widened. "No..." He grabbed his phone and threw his locker shut and took off down the hall and ran out the school. "No, no, NO!!"