▶12◀

When Cas had made it home, he had calmed down a lot. After he had calmed, he realized that he shouldn't have slapped Sam, knowing that he had just acted out of anger. He felt bad for hitting the boy and just trudged up to his room, then flopped down face first on his bed, groaning at the whole situation.

"He's really gonna make my life a living hell. Ughhh!" He groaned into his pillow loudly. He began to curl up, kicking off his shoes in the process. He got under his covers and grabbed his phone. He set an alarm for around six, so he could go study. He put it aside, then fell asleep.

"S-Sam, I'm so sorry- N-No! SAM NO!! DON'T DO IT!"

Cas watched as Sam jumped off the bridge. He tried to run over and stop him, but it felt as if he was trapped in a glass box and was forced to watch it. He banged on the glass, screaming and crying.

"NO! NO NO NO NO NO!!"

The scenery changed to him standing in a graveyard, kneeling by a grave that said;

Here lies Sam Winchester
Beloved son and brother
1983 - 2000

Cas sobbed and sobbed as he kneeled next to the grave.

"How could you, Cas?" Gabe asked from beside him.

"You killed my brother, Cas," Dean said from behind him.

"Why Cas?"

"You're a murderer, Cas."

"Cas."

"Cas!"

"Cas!"

Cas woke up, startled. He sat up and looked around, eyes immediately landing on Gabe. "Y-Yeah?"

"You alright? You were mumbling and shifting around in your sleep."

"O-Oh...no, I'm alright..."

"Ok...there's food downstairs if you're hungry."

Cas nodded. "Ok. I'll be down soon."

Gabe nodded back and left his room, gently shutting the door behind him. Cas looked down at his hands shakily. He gulped and ran a hand though his hair. "Goddamnit..." He stood up and pit on his best 'I'm fine' face before walking out his room and downstairs.

He sat down next to Gabe who handed him shrimp fried rice and a spoon.

"So, do you like Dean?"

Cas smiled nicely at him and nodded. "Yeah. He's pretty cool. And, he makes you happy, so I'm happy."

Gabe beamed, his excitement and happiness radiating off of him.

Cas smiled and started to eat his rice. As long as you're happy Gabe, I'll try to get along with both of them. It won't be too hard to get along with Dean, but Sam...I'll try to make it work...