▶33◀

It wasn't until after the last school bell rang that Sam found what was on his locker. When he read it, he was going to hurry and find Cas, but he had to get to detention before he got another one.

With a huff, he stalked off to the detention room, thinking about Cas.

After detention, he headed home, staring at his phone. He really wanted to call Cas, but he was nervous.

He walked into the house with a small sigh. He went into the kitchen and found two different notes; one from Dean and the other from John. He picked up Dean's first and read it.

Sammy,

Gabe and I went out tonight. We'll probably go back to his house after. There's money in the first drawer in your room. Invite Cas over or somethin. Have fun. ;)

Love,
Dean

Sam rolled his eyes at the last part, then picked up the note from John.

Goin' see a friend a few states over. Don't know when I'll be back.

Sam rolled his eyes again at the note. He balled both of them up and threw them away. Before he could get to the fridge, there was a knock at the door. He walked to the door and opened it, eyes widening when he saw who it was. "O-Oh...Cas.."

"I thought I told you to call me?" Cas asked, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"I-I just got home."

"Where have you been?"

"Um...detention..."

Cas crossed his arms over his chest. "What did you do?"

"I was sleeping in class..." Sam answered with a small blush. "I didn't sleep much last night.."

"Why not?" Cas asked as he dropped his arms and his face softened.

Sam shrugged a little. "I was up thinking.."

Cas sighed and wrapped his arms around Sam's neck. "I'm sorry," he whispered softly before pressing their lips together.

Sam put his hangs on Cas' waist and kissed back. His eyes fluttered shut as Cas deepened the kiss.

When they pulled away, there was a small string of saliva still connecting them. Cas grinned a little before pushing him into the house. He walked in and closed the door behind him before kissing Sam again, this time rougher.

Sam felt his back press into the wall and grinned against Cas' lips.

The two shared a heated kiss before Cas pulled away and mumbled, "Do you wanna-"

"Yes. Hell yes."

"I'm top though."

"...alright."

Cas smiled and pecked his lips before pulling him upstairs to his room. "Where's your dad?" He asked while closing that door.

"He's outta town for a while."

Cas nodded and shoved him on to the bed. As soon as he was down, Cas climbed on top of him.

Sam licked his lips a little. His demeanor had changed a lot and Cas noticed this. "Sam? Are you sure you want to do this?"

Sam bit his lip, then shook his head. "N-No...I can't." There were tears forming in his eyes as he spoke. "Cas, I-I can't..."

***********

Lol you thought there would be smut.

You.

Thought.

Here's an aesthetic tho. :D

 :D