▶49◀

Sam sat at the desk in Cas' room, doing his homework. Cas was still sleeping after the whole hickey fiasco. He put down his pencil and pushed his homework aside, deciding to take a break. He looked at the time, surprised to see it was a few minutes after midnight. That's why everything's so quiet, he thought as he stretched.

"Sam..mm.."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at Cas. He noticed that he was still sleeping and turned away again.

"S-Sam!"

He turned again quickly and narrowed his eyes at Cas. He didn't turn back around, instead just stared at him.

Cas' back suddenly arched off the bed and he whined Sam's name again. Sam's eyes widened in realization, then he started to grin.

He sat there, watching Cas moan and whimper. He waited until Cas either stilled or woke up. He watched as Cas' eyes popped open and he sat up panting. The too made eye contact and he started blushing. "W-What?"

"Sounds like you were having a good dream about me." Sam smirked at him, then beckoned him over with one finger.

Cas gulped lightly and got out of bed. He walked over to Sam and looked down at his feet.

Sam grinned and pulled him down, kissing him on the lips with brute force. He pulled away before Cas had the chance to kiss back. "You know, I've been thinking about something."

"W-what?" Cas asked, his face turning a bright shade of red.

"I've been thinking that...you need to be punished for what you did."

***********

Can you tell what the next chapter will be about??